Chapter 22

This chapter will probably be the longest of this entire book. I just didn't wanna break it up.

A few weeks later the Daughtry ranch was busy with people trying to get everything done for the Daughtry/Mitchell family cookout. Henry, an old-timer at the ranch was walking around barking orders as Brian gave them to him over a microphone.

Genisis busied herself getting her girls ready. She manage to find a tiny cowgirl outfit and even some boots for Riley. Taylar walked in wearing a baby blue button up blouse, a pair of brown riding pants and cowgirl boots. Genisis released Riley on the floor and began combing through Taylar's curly hair that now reach down her back. She put it up in a ponytail leaving loose tendrils giving it an effortless look. She combed Riley's hair and carried them into her bedroom.

Brian sat on the bed and his face held a look that said he was in deep thought. His striped button down shirt was lightly tucked into his Levi jeans and he wore a pair of cowboy boots as well. Genisis walked over to him and kissed his head. He looked up at her sparkling eyes and smiled slightly.

"What's wrong," she asked already knowing the answer.

He pushed his fingers through his hair and looked to Riley. A slight smile graced his face as he looked over her little outfit before he said to Genisis, "I'm just afraid what happens if they don't like me or don't want you with me."

Genisis released Riley onto the floor and straddled him. She kissed his lips and smiled. "Then they leave when the day's done and we get married anyway. Listen Baby. I don't care what my family thinks of you. I really don't. As long as you continue to treat me and the girls the way you do then I'm not going no-damn-where. I can promise you that."

He smiled and kissed her again. He laid back on the bed, pulling her with him. His erection pressed between her legs and she moaned. He unbuckled his belt and stood with her. He walked into the bathroom as he said, "I know what you can do to calm my nerves."

She bit her bottom lip and allowed him to lift her white, jean A-line skirt, revealing a pair of black lace underwear. He lowered the underwear and then his own pants and boxer-briefs. He lift her on the counter and lowered to his knees. She bit her lip as he slowly eased his tongue into her awaiting womanhood. A slow moan escaped her lips and he pressed further.

"Brian I need you," she whined, pulling on his shirt. "We don't have much time Baby."

He rose to face her and in one swift motion thrust himself into her fully. She moaned his name and held him to her as he thrust into her faster and harder. She began to cry out in ecstasy. He held her tight against him.

"Genisis I'm gonna come," he growled.

Genisis couldn't answer as her own climax spiraled. She crashed her lips into his and kissed him aggressively. He pumped into her faster and faster, finally slamming himself into her fully and climaxing with a grunt. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled.

"I love you so much," he huffed.

She kissed him again before replying, "I love you more, Brian Daughtry. And very soon I will be your Mrs."

She smiled and his heart melted. He released her and they busied themselves cleaning up. He looked over to her as she was fixing her hair. She was perfect to him. Often girls who'd wanted to take him from her called her everything from a cow to a whale. But truth be told he loved her when she was bigger, he loved her now and he'd love her if she decided to gain all her weight back. No matter what she was flawless to him. From her looks to her personality. Besides, he liked having a woman that gave him a run for his money at the dining table. Meant he never went hungry and she wasn't trying to play prissy.