Chapter 3

Genisis couldn't forget her run in with Roman in the coffee shop. Here it was a week later and she still longed to feel his arms around her again. She looked up from her files as her assistant, Alice, stepped in holding a fruit bouquet.

"This came for you Miss Gen." Alice explained.

She sat the bouquet on the mahogany desk and hurried out to continue her work as Genisis plucked a grape from the center of a honey dew melon flower. She grabbed the card as she chewed the sweet grape. 'Because I didn't know your favorite flower. -XO'

She smiled and sat back to figure out who could've sent the beautiful and delicious gift. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by her phone ringing. She picked up her cellphone. The caller ID read 'Sitty'. So she answered.

"Hey Sitty. What's up?" Genisis called into the phone.

"Just wondering if my best friend in the whole world would be okay with going out tonight. Please, please, please." Sitra begged.

"Sure. Not like I have a choice." Genisis mumbled.

Sitra squealed and hung up, leaving Genisis to get back to work.

***Nine hours later***

Genisis stood in her walk-in closet in a towel. She looked over all her clothes and found herself extremely overwhelmed. It been so long since she could remember going out. What did one wear? Where were they even going? Ugh! This is too much hassle.

"Let me help." Sitra called out.

She entered the room and headed straight for the burgundy dress she'd bought specifically for a night out where guys would be. She tossed it to Genisis and headed to her heels. She grabbed the crystal stilettos Genisis had never worn.

"Put it on." Sitra demanded.

Knowing not to argue Genisis walked to her bathroom. Sitra stood at the mirror examining her makeup and hair. Making sure everything was in its place. She looked up as Genisis stepped out of the bathroom. Her girl looked beautiful. She'd pinned her natural curly hair atop her head & added slight makeup to her features. Sitra wasted no time getting her the hell up out that house.

Meanwhile, Roman sat at the bar of one of the most jumping nightclubs in town sipping a Black Russian. For the ninth time he looked over to the door, not exactly sure what he was hoping to see, and his jaw dropped. His brown beauty, he now knew as Genisis, had just stepped in wearing a beautiful dark red dress and heels that sparkled in the club lights. He was slightly let down that her hair was pinned up. But she looked more relaxed by the second. She the her hands up with Sitra and proceeded to the dancefloor. He stood and headed to meet them.

Genisis laughed as she swayed her hips with Sitra. She was starting to enjoy herself when a hands came to rest on her hip. She immediately froze. She turned to blow off whoever it was and her eyes met with those same bright eyes from the coffee shop.

"How'd you like the fruit?" he whisper-yelled.

"Roman. You sent that?" Genisis asked shocked.

He smiled at her grin and nodded as he brought her closer to him so he could whisper in her ear.

"I didn't know your favorite flower. But I've never met a woman who didn't like fruit." Roman explained. 

She grinned up at him and he took her hand and led her outside. Sitra smirked as she watched them leave. She turned to a girl she knew and began to dance again.

Almost two hours later Genisis found herself outside the club talking to Roman. She gasped as he picked her up, placing her on the hood of his Jeep. Note to self: He definitely lifts to pick my big ass up.

"Well now you've got me stuck talking to you up here." Genisis teased Roman.

He locked eyes with her and smirked.

"I don't recall a complaint. Besides, you look helpless. But all you have to do is say so and I'll do anything you want." he said rather cocky.

Genisis couldn't believe what she was about to do. But it had just been so long since she'd felt the heat of a man. She grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him close as she whispered, "Kiss me, Roman."

He slowly leaned in, meeting her midway. Their lips touched and electric shocks shot through the both of them. He pulled her tight against him and she ran her fingers through his hair. They kissed like long lost lovers and his hands held her ass firmly. She reached back and pried a hand off. He groaned in protest. A second later he felt her guiding his hand up her thigh.

"Touch me." she softly demanded.

Genisis was thankful he'd parked in a dark spot because she had no control over what she was saying or doing. Her body burned for him. Whether this was the start of something lasting or just this one night she didn't care. She was hot for him. She couldn't stop her body from caving to her inner most desire.

He slowly ran his fingertips over her lace underwear. She sighed happily, encouraging him to press on. He pushed her dress further up her thighs before sliding his finger into her panties. She moaned softly.

"More." she breathed.

His fingers were becoming slick with her sweet nectar. He inserted one into her and then another. He held her tight as he stared into her eyes. Her panting turned to soft moans and her eyes fluttered shut. She rested her head on his chest and gripped his biceps.

"Wait." He whispered.

He eyes flew open as he pulled away. He carried her around to the side of his Jeep and opened the back door. He laid her between his front seats on the center console and shut the door.

"I want to taste you." He explained.

She smiled at his explanation and relaxed as he leaned forward, placing her thighs on his shoulders. She pulled her panties to the side and he gripped her hips as he dove his tongue inside her as far as he could. She felt her body begin to vibrate seconds before her orgasm burst and her juices flooded his mouth.

Back in the club, Sitra smirked as she caught sight of Genisis reentering the club with Roman right on her heels. They walked over to the bar and she smiled.

"Ooooo Gen! You little freak!" Sitra called out with a giggle.

Genisis smiled and retorted, "When did talking make a freak?"

She hoped she sounded believable. Sitra shifted her gaze to Roman as she called, "Hello Roman."

He gave her a smile and she almost fell off her stool. If only she wasn't technically still married. Instead she sat back to watch the two interact and prayed Roman was the man for the job of knocking down her girl's walls.

Here's another update. The pic at the top is what I imagine Genisis wearing. But remember she's a bigger girl. So imagine it a bigger size on the old days Jill Scott. ☺

But tell me what you think.

Sitra is something else right?

But what about Miss Genisis? Honey she got her a lil something something. L0L!

Roman is that dude right?