Chapter 4 (mature content)

Two months had past since the night of the club. Roman had spent time with Genisis nearly every other day since. He often brought her lunch to her office. They even went out to dinner a few times. Despite his sister's protests. But in spite of how close they seemed to be, she had yet to do any more than kiss him with exception to the night of the club.

Surprisingly he was fine with it. He liked that she was taking control and leading the relationship. Today he was even more excited. She had planned a backyard picnic at her home. She was finally letting him meet her daughter. He hopped out of his car with a smile.

Genisis opened her door as Roman walked up her pathway. She smiled as he pulled her to him. His hands set her body on fire. She inhaled his cologne and looked up into his eyes with a smirk on her face as he spoke.

"You smell amazing." he complimented.

He pulled the clip from her hair. He loved when her curly auburn hair bounced around her shoulders. She pulled away, first kissing his lips, then led him to the kitchen. He smiled upon seeing a tiny version of Genisis brushing a speckled Collie at the back door.

"Taylar! Come meet my friend!" Genisis called to the little girl.

Roman smiled as the head of curly brown hair spun around revealing a set of deep brown eyes. She hopped up and ran to them. She shook his hand as firm as her tiny hands could manage and grinned.

She said, "Hi! I'm Taylar! T-a-y-l-a-r! Taylar! Ima be five in two weeks! What's your name and how do you spell it?!"

Roman smiled to her then looked to Genisis amazed. She was smart to be only four years old. He kneeled down to her.

He said, "I'm Roman. R-o-m-a-n. I'll be twenty-eight in six months. I also got you something. I heard you want to be a ballerina."

He pulled a box from behind his back and handed it to her. She opened the pretty yellow box. Inside were a pair of white tights, a purple leotard, a purple tutu and some beginner's slippers. Her smile widened as she lifted out the sparkling slippers. She squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Thank you Man-Man!!" Taylor squealed.

Genisis smiled as she watched Roman stand, still holding Taylar in his arms. The three stood smiling for a moment before Genisis decided it was time to get there day moving.

Genisis said to Taylar, "Pooh, go take your present to your room. Dinner is ready. We'll be outside when you come down."

Roman placed her on the floor and she took off. He helped Genisis with the food. They headed out back. Moments later Taylar came down and they enjoyed a pleasant picnic dinner. Taylar did little ballet numbers while he watched and cuddled close to Genisis.

After dinner, Roman sat on the couch watching Law and Order as Genisis bathed Taylar and put her to bed. She walked back downstairs to find him asleep. She shooed Taylar's dog, Baby, away and eased onto Roman's lap wearing nothing but an oversized T-shirt. She kissed his lips softly.

"You have a lovely way of waking someone." he whispered with his eyes still closed.

He opened his eyes and smiled as he pulled her tight against him. She began kissing him with a passion expressing her animal desire. His hands slid down caressing her ass. A low growl rumbled in his chest and she knew he'd discovered she was bare underneath her shirt. She stood and took his hand, leading him to her bedroom. She turned to him and he lift her from the floor. He pinned her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around him. They kissed repeatedly. More and more their desires rose.

He carried her over to the huge sleigh bed and immediately ripped off his clothes. He stood before her fully nude. Her eyes settled on his thick erection. Immediately, her insides were soaked. She removed her shirt and sat before him holding her breath. He crawled onto her bed and ran his fingers into her hair.

He looked in her eyes and said, "Beautiful."

He sat in the center of the bed, pulling her onto his lap. She moaned as he rotated her hips, sliding his erection along her labia. He looked into her eyes and she kissed him deeply as she prepared to take him into her for the first time. He groaned as she gasped, taking him into her slowly.

"My God. Genisis you feel incredible." he groaned.

She rejoined their lips as she slowly rode his pipe. Her breathing hastened as she rode him faster. Roman lost all control of himself and began to sex her like there was no tomorrow. Switching positions multiple times. He put her in positions she didn't even know she could do. Knocking her out cold after her final climax and his.

The next morning Genisis awakened to Roman licking her clit up and down. She moaned and he looked up to her and smiled before continuing to lick and suck her clit until she vibrated in orgasm. He came up to face her and kissed her gently. He pulled away and smirked at her dazed expression.

"Sorry to eat and run." he teased. "But I have to get to work."

She nodded and sat up to watch him dress. He tucked in his button up shirt & sat on the bed to tie his shoes. She smiled as he looked to her. She stood and kissed him before following him to the door with her sheet wrapped around her body. He kissed her once more before jogging down the path to his Jeep. Then he was gone.

So there's another update. Taylar in the picture attached. Comment & vote!

Roman got the moves or nah?

Things just got very physical & he still hasn't mentioned he's ENGAGED! Think he will? Think she'll leave him?

What do you think of little Taylar? Isn't she adorable?!