Part 5 ~ Reunions and Memories

Months had passed since the fall of both SHIELD and HYDRA. I was now searching frantically for any trace of my family. I didn't know my last name nor did I remember where I was from all I did know is that they were out there, and I was going to find them. Natasha, as well as Fury, had helped me all they could and now I was on my last sliver of information. The info had led me to the Flathead National Forest in Montana.

As I pull up in my rented Chevy Malibu things suddenly start to feel familiar. I glance around at the little souvenir shops and taking a deep breath I grab my phone and climb out of the car. Walking up to the nearest shop I catch a whiff of a familiar scent and my head instantly snaps toward its direction. I sniff the air again and my heart jumps in my chest. The scent was emanating from the forest.

She was here. I could smell her. Without as much as another thought I turn and bolt into the confines of the trees. The smell grows stronger the deeper I go. Miles passed in the blink of an eye before a familiar path catches my attention. My heart leaps as I rush down it and instantly come to the clearing where the two storied house from my memories sits in all its glory. Tears fill my eyes as I stare at it. I was home. This was my home.

A loud roar startles me and pulls me from my memories. As I turn toward where it had come from a tall man with long raven hair walks around the corner followed by a majestic looking panther following behind him. As his eyes landed on me they widened is recognition. "(Name)?" He breathes out as if it's a silent wish.

"Is that my name?" I ask as I stare deeply into his golden eyes.

"Who is it?" Another male voice calls out as he jumps down from the second story window and lands gracefully on his feet his wavy chocolate colored hair resting gently against his shoulders.

"Marcus?" The name leaves my lips in a whisper making his head snap toward me.

"It really is you!" The older man cries out as he rushes over and wraps his arms around me tightly. "I thought you dead." He says and I grip tightly to him as the tears cascade down my cheeks. "Boy's go find your mother!" He cries and suddenly it hits me who this is. Pulling away from him I stare up into his eyes mine full of shock as I say, "You're my dad?"

"I am," He says his eyes filling with tears.

"Daddy..." I say my heart clenching as I grip tighter to him.

"I'm here." He says as he nestles his forehead against mine.

"DADDY!" I yell out as I bury my face in his chest and cling roughly to him not wanting this to be a dream.

"Apollo what is-" The woman's words are cut off and he pulls away to let her see me. "(Name)..." She says her eyes filling with tears as she slowly walks toward us. "Is she?" My mother asks my father and he nods. Then without so much as another word she races across the grassy floor and wraps her arms around me her cries of joy filling my ears. "My baby, my beautiful baby." She says as she starts to smooth my hair back.

"Welcome back baby sister." I hear Marcus say and I smile as I reply, "I'm so glad I found you."

~~~~~

Bucky's POV

He stared at the composition notebooks in front of him that contained all of his memories. One by one the memories had slowly returned to him and for fear that he might lose them again he decided to write them down in these notebooks. Taking a deep breath he reaches over and grabs his steaming hot cup of coffee. He rubs his fingers up and down the side of it as a memory pops into his head.