Chapter 18- back at the guild

Lucy's Pov
We just got back to the guild yesterday and everyone was so happy to be back everything was in place and everyone was happy, and so was I! "Hey could I have everyone's attention" I heard someone say, I looked up and it was gray what is this shirtless idiot doing now .
Erzas Pov
I was talking to the girls when I heard a very familiar voice" Hey could I have everyone's attention please" what is my shirtless boyfriend doing now. I smiled at him he smiled back and continued " I love FairyTail, I met my best friend here" he started off " thanks Elsa" I heard Natsu say I laughed, gray laughed to " I met a little sister here" he said " aaaw gray thanks" I heard Wendy say happily he smiled and continued " I met a new teammate, a teammate who made me want to work with Flame Brain" he said " You're welcome" Lucy said looking at him then he looked right at me "I met the love of my life here, the woman who always stood by me, the one who risked her life for me just the other day, come on up here Erza" he said I was so shocked I got up and walked over to the stage while looking at him smiling " Erza I love you so much that's why I have to do this" then he got down on one knee, I heard a whole lot of awe and ooh and that was when the tears came I couldn't hold it in anymore "Erza Scarlet will you marry me ?" he said I was so happy I couldn't speak " YES OF COARSE" I yelled and hugged him and he put the ring on my finger. I looked at him and kissed him " I love you so much" I said to him he smiled and kissed me " hey gray out some clothes on" Cana yelled he looked down and ran off stage to find his clothes I laughed this day was just amazing. I walked up to the girls and held my hand out while squealing then they squealed with me it was a group of girls squealing I couldn't be happier I love you gray !
Lucy's Pov
Omg I can't believe my best friends are getting married, I just can't wait for the day of the wedding, it was starting to get late so I decided to go home. I took a shower and washed my hair, I let it dry by it's self I put on my pajamas and laid in bed when I felt heat from the other side and I knew I just knew "Natsu what are you doing why are you so hot" I said like he was really hot " I don't know Lucy why are you so sexy" I laughed and shook my head I then turned around to go to sleep and I felt him hug me from behind " I love you so much, I remember the day I met you so clearly like it was yesterday, I never knew that I could love someone so much until I met you" he said I smiled " I love you to Natsu" I said and was answered back with a snore I giggled and went to sleep myself.
No ones Pov
The girl with the white short hair was soon approaching she would be at the guild tomorrow afternoon without a doubt.

A/n- Did you guys like this Erza and Gray are so cute remember if you want a fanfic made about them ask and I will gladly do it !!