"We kind of... we didn't tell him yet," Scott said slowly.

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

"He made me promise not to."

"Well, the rest of us didn't promise," I said.

"We can find him by scent."

"You hope."

"If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far."

"You didn't notice something missing in the driveway, did you?" I asked.

"You promised," Lydia said, pulling out her phone. "I didn't."

"Wait, Lydia. I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison..."

"Everyone but the cops! Great idea!"

"She's right, Scott," I said. "I can get Derek to help. Maybe even Ethan can help, but we need to involve Stiles' dad. We need to involve the cops."

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Aiden reminded them. I kept forgetting Lydia was a Banshee. Thanks to Peter's bite triggering it.

Scott seemed to realize that we were right. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station."

"We'll catch up," Lydia said.

"What? Why?" Aiden asked.

"There is something here."

"Yeah," Isaac quipped. "Evidence of total insanity."

I gave Isaac a look.

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death," Scott said.

"Go, "Lydia ordered.

"I'll go with you to the station," I said. "She needs to do her thing and we need to narrow down the odds of Stiles freezing or bleeding to death."

~~~

Stilinski struggled to keep himself under control. Parrish was looking at him worriedly, as was I.

"If his Jeep was gone, that's where we start," he finally said. He turned to his deputies. "Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue 1980 CJ-5 Jeep."

Parrish wrote down the description.

"Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could have gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far, so if he's out there barefoot in just a T-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast. You three, come with me." We followed Stilinski into his office and he shut the door. "Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everyone out there?"

"Lydia knew he was missing," Scott said.

"Can she help find him?"

"She's working on that now," I said.

"Anything else?"

"I called Derek. He's going to help with tracking down Stiles by scent. He knows it pretty well."

"And I called Allison," Scott added.

"Can you find him by scent?"

A tap sounded on the door before Parrish walked in. "We got it, sir. We found the Jeep."