"What?" She asked. Yep, that's my Beth alright.

I smiled at her, thinking about how crabby she must be right now, better watch out or I'll probably get hit in the face.

"What the hell are you smiling at?" She huffed, glaring at me like I was the bug under her shoe.

"Nothing but a five cent ho." I said with a laugh.

She comes down the stairs, arms crossed. Walks right up to me and studies me. Then I tackle her to the ground in a bear hug.

"I'm back!" I yell, trying to keep her on the ground. She was writhing and squirming trying to get up.

Finally I let her up. She takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"No fucking way. No. Fucking. Way. You did not go all preppy barbie on me. Please, please tell me you didn't." She says, studying me.

I look at her as well. She still has her hair died bright red, and still favors the dark clothing colors but shes not full goth anymore, either.

"I reinvented myself in Europe." I say. Everyone else had loved my new look, she just looks skeptical about it. "What do you think?"

"Its definitely different. I guess if you like it then I'll live. So when did you get back?"

"Today, actually. I had to stop by the folks before I could come over. I see you moved out of your moms house."

"Yep, about damn time I did. She was getting on my nerves."

"Who was that that you were threatening when I got here?" I asked, wondering how she got Beth so pissed.

"Amber Lite. She moved in with me about two months ago and everything was fine and dandy, until she decides to steal all my fucking emergency cash. God damn bitch!" Beth was starting to get worked up again.

"Wow, yeah that was a pretty bitchy thing to do." I said sympathetically.

"No shit, Sherlock. Now that your blond are you going to act stupid too?"

"Hey, look I'm sorry. Whats wrong? Because it seems like you don't really want me here. Is that true? Are we not friends anymore?" I asked. She seemed distant and not very glad to see me.

She sighs and looks me straight in the eye. Then she slaps me across the face.

"What the fuck!" I yell, stunned that she just did that.

"That's for not calling! For making me worry about you! I thought you might have been dead! My god Clara what were you thinking!" She yelled in my face.

"I wasn't! Okay? I wasn't."

"You weren't what?"

"Thinking."

"And why the hell not?" She sounds angry and confused.

"Because I was hurt and not really mentally all there."

She looks even more confused, "what the hell are you talking about?"

I sighed, " I went a little crazy after Dean cheated, I-"

"Dean cheated one you! That motherfucker! He acted all wounded and shit like he didn't do anything wrong, that sorry son of a-"

"Yeah."

"With who?" she asked, like it really mattered.

"I don't know some Russian hobag, anyway-"

"What did you do when you found them? How did you find out?" She cut me off again.