chapter 4

Chapter four...

"Dean!" That name stopped me in my tracks.

I was just heading out of the Wild Side after my little rondevue with Mr. Tall Dark and Hansom (which, if you were wondering, totally relaxed me, all the tension from the plane evaporated) when a blonde girl in goth gear about my age runs past me almost tackling me in her haste to get to the guy behind me.

Which of course cant be my Dean, because last time I seen him was in Moscow, Russia. He seemed pretty content to stay there for the rest of his miserable life with that stupid Russian tramp. But just to put my nerves at ease I glance back to confirm that it wasn't my Dean.

Except the unthinkable happened and there he was. My Gothic prince. The reason I reinvented my self. Standing right there with a little blond goth princess. I felt like a shock ran through my body and gave my heart a painful squeeze. Why was he back? In our old hometown.

A thought crossed my mind that was so pathetic that I wanted to squish it down but I couldn't. What if, after I left him in Russia, he came back here for me thinking I came home? I mean what if he thought she was a mistake too and wanted me back. He might have been worried sick about me wondering if I was still in Europe, if I was even still alive. I cut all connection with everyone off when I left Russia, maybe he thought I was lost and got murdered or something.

I studied him for a second. Same black spiky hair, vivid blue eyes, long skinny frame clothed in all black and spikes. He looked exactly the same as he did two years ago....... When I caught him in bed with some Russian whore.

Worried sick my ass. He looks just fine right now with this goth hobag sticking her tongue down his throat. I could feel myself glaring at them.

MOTHERFUCKER

I cleared my throat really loudly trying to get there attention. I'll show this prick what he missed out on. I know I'm at least ten times prettier then this slut. Not to be vain or anything, I'm just stating a fact. One that he needs to realize.

Finally they break apart and look over. The girl looks like shes annoyed for being interrupted but Dean looks confused.

"Do I know you?" He asks in a perplexed voice. I can tell he has no idea who I am but at least I look semi recognizable.

I put on my brightest and most charming smile, recognizing the look Dean is giving me. Its the same look he did whenever he wanted me in his bed.

"Hey Dean! You really don't remember me?" I laugh

He chuckles also like I'm flirting with him and grins saucily at me, "sorry darling, cant say I do."

MAN WHORE

"You want me to jog your memory?" I say in a sweet voice.

"Umm, sure." he says with a glance at the blond he was just kissing.

PRICK

At this point she is glaring at our over friendly exchange. Hah good. Slut.

"Okay, maybe this help," I start still smiling pleasantly. "The last time we saw each other you were screwing a Russian hooker in our bed."

His eyes grew wide his mouth open a little. The girl beside him gasps.

"Clara? Is that you?" He asks tentatively like he doesn't really think its me.

"No shit, Sherlock, unless you cheat on all your girlfriends with Russian sluts!"

He opens his mouth then clamps it shut like he's trying to process something really difficult.