Chapter Two

Hey :)

Sorry it's been ages since I posted here, but I'm back and I'm so thankful for all your support and those of you who read this story. Rima's tale will continue now and updates will be more regularly, I promise.

WARNING: Since Hidan is in this story there will be curse words and language of a strong nature. 

Enjoy, 

xx

Chapter 2

"You're going the wrong fucking way, brat."

"Actually idiot, this is the way on the map!"

"Don't yell at me bitch!"

"Don't call be bitch, dumb-!"

"Enough!"

The deep resounding snarl rang in my ears, even as tentacles shot from our usually stoic third member and collided with the two of us. My screaming opponent was toss away and shoved through a tree which crumbled down upon him while I was tossed lightly back to the grass. A tentacle rose above me and smacked into my forehead when I tried to sit up, pushing me back down.

"Uh...Kakuzu?"

"Shut up," He growled back, prowling on past me. Slowly the tentacle wire slithered back into his arm and I was able to roll into standing position. Looking over to where the loud barking like curses were resonating from, I smirked at the sight of a haggard looking Hidan pulling himself from the ruined tree.

"This is your fault," I sang moving away from him as he bared his teeth and snapped his scythe out in preparation for my sacrifice.

It was always like this when I was forced to tag along with the immortal duo. Kakuzu was silent; barely spoke save for giving me lectures on the proper way to manage money (Just give it to him) and to stop wasting his money (Lock my bedroom door properly). Hidan would bitch and moan about everything, how he wasn't killing anyone, or the weather was too hot which more often than not resulted in my snapping at him. We would bicker and insult each other, but then we'd reach screaming level just about battle time and then Kakuzu would kick both our asses into submission.

"So..." I drawled catching up to the older man and falling into step with him. "Who are you catching?"

"Me, no one," He answer, his unnerving eyes flickering down to me briefly. "You are going after a wanted man named Sandro. He has a large bounty I want. So don't mess up."

"Me? By myself?" I repeated dumbly. Despite being with the Akatsuki for three years now, I'd never once been allow properly participate in a hunt. I would tag along and watch, observe how the men worked together as a pair and learn. I think it was Leader-sama's way of getting me out of the base away from him.

"Yes you. This is your first test. Don't mess up," Kakuzu instructed, fishing out a small bingo book and opening it to a page for me to see. "I want him alive. He's worth more alive."

I peered at the man in question and nodded. He was big looking, even in the photo. Thick neck, ugly scar marring it with a grizzly beard and dark brown eyes. Thick busy eyebrows hung over them and almost attached together in the center. He was bald headed with a tattoo mark over his scalp. Overall, he didn't look nice at all. I guess, the innocent lost girl act wouldn't work on him.

"Oi! Wait the fuck up for me!"

I hesitated at the commanding/whiney screech from behind us and turned my head to look back at Hidan. He wasn't making much effort to catch up, just swaggering on behind us with that scythe slung over his shoulder. As I paused, Kakuzu grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back into motion, walking alongside him.