Krislynn shrugged reluctantly, not feeling the energy to explain their real situation. “Where’s Willow?” She asked, quickly changing the subject. “Is she going to come back soon?”

“Well, Boozy just left so Willow is probably a little nerve wrecked right now.” The girl with shoulder length caramel hair smiled at Krislynn before holding out a hand. “I don’t think we’ve introduced ourselves. I’m Jane, the hair stylist.”

Krislynn quickly shook her hand and introduced herself before the three of them had some minor chitchat. Jane was pretty much the only normal one in Andrea’s team of stylists. She was sweet, soft spoken, and a timid looking creature. Krislynn decided she liked her on the spot.

“Oh look. Here comes Troy.” Baby rolled his eyes. “I can’t stand him.”

“Really?” Her hands itching, Krislynn slyly swiped a donut from the refreshment table and took a nibble. “I’ve only met him once, but Chase says Troy is in love with him.”

“No way. Troy is very straight, isn’t he? I mean, he’s very...” Jane tilted her head to the side and thought over her words carefully. “...diverse with his women.”

“Oh bless you darling,” Baby said before turning to Krislynn. “Jane means Troy’s a whore.”

Jane’s cheeks instantly lit up. “Baby!!! Don’t say those kinds of words!”

Krislynn laughed and then inwardly gagged when she looked up and Troy openly blew a kiss her way. This seemed to send everyone on set a glance in her direction and she lowered her head in embarrassment – too much attention for one day. “Kristen, I just want you to know it was love at first sight,” he screamed at her from the distance before pointing a finger challengingly at Chase. “She may be yours now, but blink, and I’ll steal her away!”

Chase scowled. “You little fuck,” he grunted, flipping through his screenplay. “Did you just steal that out of my manuscript?!”

“Well at least he remembers his lines,” Baby whispered.

Krislynn let out a dry sob. “Kristen’s not even my name...”

For a while, Krislynn stayed and watched Chase film Troy in a couple of scenes. Fortunately, Troy turned out to be a believable actor, but it was far from superb, and Chase took seventy-nine takes of him just walking into a room. “This isn’t the catwalk Troy! Jack is supposed to be an assassin! Stop walking like a supermodel!”

“But I am a supermodel!”

“But Jack isn’t!”

“What if he’s an ex-supermodel turned assassin?”

“What if I snap your finger off the next time you say something half as stupid?”

Eventually, Krislynn grew weary of their fighting and retired to a quieter place so she could read Chase’s manuscript. The script was separated into two parts. The first was a summary of what the screenplay was about and the second was the actual screenplay itself with a list of characters and a short description for each.