One more day(Seven)

Days passed and now it's one more day till the talent show and the girls are running down the hallways laughing,"WE WILL GET YOU OUTCAST!!!" Some popular girls who aren't fifth harmony said in unison."Dude! That was so DOPE!" Anna told Alexis while they give her a high five,"I know right,Here are your drumsticks Birgitte" Alexis said as she gave Birgitte's drumsticks back. 

"One more day,till we show Croakwood High what we got" Brittany said in an enthusiastic way smiling,"Hope so you twats" Camila said as she was walking with her friends. "Did you just call us twats?" Anna asked the young Cuban,"Yes... And we know Hailee has an interest in Sophie as well, So I think your talent is just Hailee trying to impress our PA,not for the school" Lauren answered the question. 

"Whoa,we aren't here to impress people we like. We are just showing people that us outcasts can be talented as well" Anna answered back,"And besides,good luck tomorrow" Alexis told them as they passed by. Hailee starts to walk away from her friends leaving the school premises, "Hailee wait up!" Anna said running towards the exit while the other three followed her and Hailee.

 "I can't believe this" Hailee said in a sad tone sitting down on a bench,"Dude... Don't listen to those girls,they are just ruining your reputation as a person" Alexis said sitting beside her. "That's not true... I am not impressing Sophie,I AM NOT" Hailee said with her voice cracking like she's on the verge of crying,"Hailee,we are here for you okay? At Least we are a squad!" Anna said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, a squad means no one gets left behind" Brittany said,"Now let's go to the auditorium and see where we will show our talent" Hailee said wiping her tears running back to the school premises. As the girls went inside the auditorium, Alycia was there managing the lights along with her friends Eliza,Bob and Devon. "Guys! Principal Banks announced that the time of the talent show is at 6 pm tomorrow" Eliza told the band,"alright guys go here around five for the soundcheck,Birgitte use any vehicle to bring your drums. Alexis,Hailee,Britt. Your instruments and amps,WE WILL OWN THIS IN THREE!" Anna mentioned. 

"WE WILL OWN THIS!" The outcast and nerds said in unison,"Girls... we will make this Auditorium feel like we are performing in Wembley" Anna said looking at the stage. "Totally,C'mon let go on stage" Alexis said running downstair going to the stage while the four other bandmates followed her,"So this is the feeling of being on stage,this auditorium will be filled with a lot of students and parents also teachers tomorrow night" Anna told her bandmates,"Our crushes will be watching as well,Flula,Ty Hoechlin,Zac,Ryan,and Sophie" Hailee said with a smile.

After school,they went to Birgitte's place for one more practice. "Okay guys,I would like you to meet. Chappie!" Birgitte said showing her a van her parents gave her when she turned 16 last January,"Your van is like Rodricks van in Diary of a wimpy kid tho" Anna said. "It's so white.... LETS VANDALIZE IT WITH OUR BAND NAME!" Birgitte said grabbing the spray paint that they used days ago,"It's pretty... Like me" Anna said as the others laughed,"Okay guys let's practice one more time" Anna told them going back inside the garage. 

After the practice,Anna took the bus going home and saw a billboard with her favorite bands on the headline wondering that her band could be on a billboard soon. As she went home,she told her mom about the announcement and went upstairs to chat with her best friends.

BAND CHAT//LETS DO THIS Y'ALL!

Anna Kendrick[9:40 pm]:Hey guys

Alexis Merizalde Knapp[9:40 pm]:Yo!

Brittany Snow[9:40 pm]:AYYYYYOOOO

Hailee Steinfeld[9:40 pm]:HIIIII

Birgitte Hjort Sorensen[9:40 pm]:Wassuh kendrick

Anna Kendrick[9:41 pm]:so.... Tomorrow,are you guys ready?

Hailee Steinfeld[9:41 pm]:SO READY

Alexis Merizalde Knapp[9:41 pm]:True 

Anna Kendrick[9:42 pm]:Last reminders:Your outfits,Birgitte I know you're playing Modern warfare right now but PLEASE DO YOUR AWESOME DRUM SOLO thats all 

Anna closed her laptop and flopped on her bed saying to herself"I LOVE HAVING A BAND WITH MY BESTFRIENDS" falling asleep

A/n:

-Well that chapter is short like me 

-2 more chapters till this story is over 

-if you want me to continue this 

-comment and vote