First day of class(one)

First day of the sophomore year in Croakwood high,everyone sees each other again. As Anna got down from the school bus, she smelled the essence of the school and told to herself that this school year will be the bomb dot com. As she was walking towards the school entrance,her friend Brittany approached her. 

"ANNA!!" She yelled giving her a hug so tight,her friend cant hardly breath,"Hey! Snow,glad to see you again" Anna mentioned as she laughed."Soooo how was your Vacay? Did you spend your summer sitting in your room watching netflix?" The blonde asked raising her eyebrows. "Duh... Obviously,well how was your vacay in the Bahamas?" Anna answered and asked her friend the same time.

"Yeah,and I got a new guitar as well. And it's not even my birthday yet" Brittany answered placing all of her books in her locker,"ANNA,BRITTANY!" Hailee,Alexis and Birgitte said in unison as they went to their friends for a group hug. "How was your summer you three?" Anna asked her other friends,"It was.... Boring,but I went back to Denmark. My hometown,to CATCH A HUGE ASS FISH!" The Danish answered. 

"Bought my second Electric guitar and got my amp fixed" Alexis answered as well,"I went to Hawaii" Hailee answered. "Well,it's another year being friends. I just want to wonder what Sophomore year has in store for us Ladies",the other students rushed to the entrance bumping the five sophomores. "What's going on there?" Anna asked her friends, as they followed the other students,as they saw their worst enemies:Dinah Jane Hansen,Normani Kordei,Lauren Jauregui,Allyson"Ally"Brooke Hernandez,and Camila Cabello entering the school premises. "Oh it's them again" Alexis answered as she rolled her eyes and groaned,the other four girls copied Alexis as the other group of girls walked at the hallway.

"Well,well,well. We meet again" The other five ladies went up to them.

"Kendrick...." Normani said looking at Anna

"Kordei..." Anna said in a sassy tone

"Steinfeld" Lauren said looking at Hailee

"Jauregui" Hailee said while crossing her arms

"Sørensen...." Ally said looking up at the Danish woman

"Hernandez" Birgitte said

"Snow..." Dinah mentioned crossing her arms

"Hansen" Brittany said in an aggressive tone.

The five popular girls walked away from the outcast going to their Lockers,"Well... It's the first day,and those girls appeared" Hailee mentioned as they went to their seats for their first class. "Yeah, also that impact of people going up to them as they entered" Anna said in a sad tone,Alexis sighed and told her friends"I wish we could be like those girls,popular,they can get any guy or girl in the campus,everyone notices you". "Too bad you guys are outcasts" Dinah mentioned from Birgitte's side,"what did you just call us?" Hailee asked the Polynesian.

"She called you guys an outcast,a reject" Lauren answered the question of the Fil-am but they didn't mind what Lauren said and focused on the discussion.

As lunch break started Anna sat down with her friends looking a bit gloomy,"Guys,just because Lauren called us rejects. We shouldn't feel bad about ourselves,come on it's the first day of school guys cheer up" Brittany mentioned in a happy tone. "Britt I get that,what if it's kinda true. We are outcasts,we are rejects." Hailee said poking her food with her fork,"Look we can make some friends throughout the school year." Brittany replied with a smile on her face. "Excuse me,not to be dicks. But you guys are sitting in our spot" Someone told them,the five girls look behind and saw its those popular girls again. "Oooookay,we're leaving... Guys let's go to the BLEACHERS!" Alexis told her friends as she flipped Camila's food tray and all the food went on her clothes. "RUN!" Anna mentioned looking at the pissed off Latina.
As the girls ran away from the cafeteria,they went straight to the bleachers high fiving Alexis. "I know,I panicked" The tall one mentioned.

As the bell rings for dismissal,Anna went back to the bus and went home. As Anna arrived at her house she went upstairs opening her laptop seeing her friends flood their own group chat.

Alexis Knapp[7:34 pm]:First day of school! Was a GREAT SUCCESS!

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen[7:35 pm]:Do you think Camila  is pissed off tomorrow?

Anna Kendrick[7:40]: Obviously,ALEXIS IS THE REAL MVP

Anna flopped on her bed looking tired and happy falling asleep while the laptop was on