Thirty-Four: The Escape

Elliot

The door of his room opened and he came in with a small pep in his step.

"Where have you been for the past few days?" I asked Logan from the chair behind Logan's desk.

Logan looked over at me when he finally realized I was in his room.

"What are you doing here Brother?" Logan asked sharply.

"Waiting for you to get home. Where were you?" I asked leaning forward in the chair, very interested in what my twin brother had to say for himself.

"I was picking up Sydney and cutting off a loose end. Why must you know?" Logan asked with a playful edge to his deep voice.

"You what?!" Fury struck through me and I shot up to my feet.

"Quite down Brother. Wouldn't want the rest of the pack to hear now would you?"

Logan walked around the room and unbuckled his watch dropping it onto his dresser.

"What did you do to Sydney?" I demanded through a clutched jaw.

Logan turned and faced me with a smirk playing on his lips "Why little Brother, is that anger and possessiveness in your tone?"

I threw an accusing finger at him. "You shut the hell up Logan. You know damn well I asked you not to hurt her!"

My brother smirk turned more evil. "Yes, I know what you said Brother, but you know that for my plan to go on, there is no way she cannot get hurt."

"Logan, why not go directly to the source of the problem!? Why jump through hoops and hurt innocent peop-"

A mad look took ahold of Elliot's eyes, "Innocent? Innocent!? How the hell is she innocent!? She is the mate of the scumbag that killed Lilly and Ceciley!"

Right then and there I nearly lost it. My wolf surfaced for the first time in a long time. A vicious growl exploded from me. "Don't you DARE say her name! You have no right!"

Logan took a breath and calmed himself before saying anything else to me, "Elliot, all I am saying is that this is all Jaycen's fault. And don't you want him to-"

"How is this his fault!? It was his father who was in power not him!"

Logan stalked towards me his face red with rage, "Jaycen was the one who ended my precious Lilly's life! And Elliot I don't give a fuck if you have some stupid fucking crush on Sydney, I am going to inflict as much pain as possible until she drops bloody and dead. Only then will Jaycen know the pain he's caused! I'm going to make that fucking son of a bitch pay for what he did to my mate! Do you understand me Elliot!?" My brother roared.

No. No I fucking don't. You are lucky I'm not strangling you with my bare hands. My usually dormant wolf threatened.

"Take me to Sydney."

Logan's eyes narrowed down on me. "Don't think about doing anything stupid Elliot. She's our prisoner."

I remained silent hoping that would just compile. Thankfully he did and we started to walk downstairs to the basement where all the cellars were.

"So what was this loose end you were talking about?" I asked.

"Brendon."

"What?" I asked looking at my brother, bewildered.

"Well, that wasn't originally the plan, but he got in the way of me taking Sydney."

"Have you told Sasha?" I asked almost hesitantly.