"Hi, I am Allison Marshall. I have a twin sister, Alice Marshall. I love books, hate jerks," I extended my hand. He looked amused, biting his lip.

"Hi, I am Jared Grey. And I will finally kiss you now, the thing I have been dying to do for months now," He said, grinning widely and moving forward.

"Wha-"

Jared grabbed my hand and pulled me. He cupped my face and pressed his lips to mine, his eyes shutting close.

Nope. No fireworks.

It was an explosion of pent up emotions. Molecules were bursting, my heart was not working, my brain was going haywire. Shit, its been too long. Way too long.

We smiled through the kiss and he trailed his hands to my waist where they locked themselves tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and knotted my fingers in his hair, closing my eyes as well and parting my lips as I pulled him closer to me.  I felt my toes curling as he bend me down a little so that my back was arching and kissed me, taking all the time in the world whilst tightly holding me close to him, as if I would vanish the second he let me go.

This was like a first kiss.

It was magical. At least for me. It was everything a girl could hope and dream for. I could feel it through my bones as every inch of me had sensations running through.

His warm breath tickled my neck as he trailed small, soft kisses along my jaws and neck before kissing my cheeks and kissing me again, his hands roaming all over my body and boy, did it feel good. I grabbed his face and kissed him with all the love I could muster, grazing my thumbs across his cheeks that were dotted with a stubble. He chuckled and kissed my nose once and showered me with some more pecks on the lips and then my entire face, as if a thirsty man in a desert had finally found water.

Finally, he himself broke it- the big goofy grin still plastered on his face as he looked the happiest person in earth and I was pretty sure my face was the same. My face was hurting from the smiling. He rested his forehead against mine, breathing heavily.

"So... um... you never loved Alice, huh?" I asked, inhaling loudly though I knew the answer by now.

He sighed, shaking his head, "You foolish idiot girl. I never loved her. It was always you. It was always Allison, not Alice. I loved you, I love you, I will always love you."

These words were enough to knock the wind out of me, "At the engagement..."

"I thought you were Alice. So I said her name. You can't blame me for that. I don't care whether your name is Allison or Alice. I fell in love with the person standing in front of me. I got angry because I thought you would never keep any secret from me. Even if your name was Julian or Bob, I wouldn't care.
       I hated the way you dressed up because you looked like your sister. I always want you to look as yourself, the girl whom I fell in love with. When I confronted you that day at your house I was angry because I got a big shock. Alice was Allison and Allison was Alice," He explained.

"You thought I would judge you even when I made myself clear from the beginning I liked you a lot. You didn't come clean even after five months even though now that I think of it, you did try few times but even then, you had ample chances. That was what hurt me. It wasn't because I loved Alice and I thought you kept her away from me. I don't even know her so how the hell can I love her?"

Stupid tears. Threatening to come out.

"I love the girl who loves blueberry pies, not apple pies. I love the girl with the quieter nature and a stubborn attitude. If she is at fault she always apologises, even if its a waiter. I love you Allison. And will always love you. Every moment of my life and I can write it down for you. This stupid pumping machine of mine that is currently racing a thousand miles a minute is yours. Its yours and will be yours forever. Now does that answer your stupid questions or should I become more dramatic?" He finished.