Soon enough, I drift into a timid sleep with thoughts of Niall swarming my brain.

***

I'm awaken to the awful screech of metal on metal. The same sound from last night. I jerk up and look around to find the source of the sound. To my horror, the door is rattling open.

Quickly, I scurry over to the far corner, behind a tall cabinet covered in dust. There are some tools on it, and I grab a wrench.
Clutching it tightly, I look through a gap between two shelves. I was correct about being in a room. It's a metal shack full of shelvings and tools.

The metal door screeches again and I see Richard walk in. I almost rejoice because he came back. But then I remember that he's the bad guy.

"Louis?" he calls, looking around.
I stay as still as I can.

"Louis?" he taunts. "I brought a visitor."

Behind him walks in another man. He looks similar to Richard, a bit older. And he's wearing the same wicked grin as Richard.

My eyes bulge out. Is that his dad?! Shit. That's who he called after I was sick at the rest stop. They must be working together. Shit shit shit.

They whisper to each other before both creeping around the room, no doubt looking for me.
I suck in a breathe as Richard's dad gets close to my hiding spot.
He cleverly looks through the shelves and I'm face to face with the monster.

"Hello, Lou," he slurs.

"Don't call me Lou," I spit.

"Why not, Lou? Is that what you're little fag calls you?"

"Niall is not a fag."

"But you two go fucking around all the time. Doesn't that make you fags?" His malicious grin causes shivers down my back. My sassiness won't let me down though.

"Richard goes around fucking little kids, doesn't that make him the fag?"

He snaps and pulls me out of my hiding place. My arms scrape against the sharp metal, cutting them and causing me to drop the wrench. I struggle against his tight grip as he drags me to the middle of the room.

Then he tosses me down and I land on my back. Sitting up, I listen to Richard's familiar cackle.
"Louis, I'd like you to meet my father." He motions to him and says, "Fred, this is Louis."

So his father's name is Fred.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. You're so cute. Richard's said so much about you."

My stomach twists in nervousness. Everything about Fred is creepy.

I remain silent, avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you shit!" he kicks me in the gut. I roll over but refuse to look at him.

"I said look at me!" he kicks me again, this time in the back. I curl up in a ball waiting for the next blow.

"Fucking look at me!" he kicks me again in the stomach, causing me to cough up blood onto the floor. I moan in agonizing pain.
I turn my head and look at him. He smiles in victory.

"That's better. Now, we can do this the hard way, or if you do what I say, it won't be so bad. Your choice."

He turns to his son and says, "Chain him."

Richard walks over to a shelf on the opposite wall. He grabs a metal chain. My heart speeds up.
As he walks closer to me I scurry away. But my back hits the wall and I'm stuck.

"Like I said. Hard way or easy way. Your choice," Fred's voice says.

Richard grabs one of my wrists and goes to hook the chain to it. I kick him in the stomach. He stumbles back and glares at me.
"Hard way it is," Richard shrugs indifferently.

He digs his fingernails into my wrists, drawing blood. I put up a weak struggle as the pain from his previous kicks drains my energy. He manages to chain both hands with seperate lines. He drags me by the chains to the wall and hooks the other ends. There's enough slack that my hands can rest at my sides, thankfully.

He then spits on my face and kicks me in the gut again. I double over and cough blood. Richard looks to his father who gives a satisfied nod. Fred exits the shack leaving me alone with Richard.

He approaches me and kneels down in front of my collapsed frame. He leans in close so his face is by my neck. He whispers, "This'll be a lot easier if you let me do what I want. Don't bother putting up a struggle; I will win."
A finger trails from my neck down my bruised chest and painstakingly slowly down to my waistline. It lingers over my boxers rim and my breathing picks up.

Just as fast he gets up and walks away. But before he exits he turns back and sends me a wicked grin.

"I'll be back."

-----

Author's note
Oh my gosh I feel so bad because I haven't updated in literally forever!!! but here's a good cliffhanger for ya ;) hope you liked it! Please leave comments of what you think will happen, I love reading them! also votes are appreciated :D iI'll try to update again soon!!