"How did you like the place?" I asked.

"It was more amazing than I thought it would be" He said and his blue eyes had a glint of excitement in them. I smiled in reply.

He dug his hand in his pocket and got out his phone along with his earphones.

I sighed.

People just hate conversations, don't they.
They just like their own company. The world no longer likes long conversations.

Back when I was small, people liked conversations, in fact they were eager to make new friends.
Alas! The world is different now.

I just began reading my book.

Shakespeare uses old English words, which is pretty difficult to understand. Luckily, I have read pretty many classics so I don't really have a problem understanding Shakespeare's language.

"Wait. Is that As You Like It?" Joshwa asked, dragging me out of my fantasy.

I nodded in response.

"Don't tell me you haven't yet read it!" He exclaimed removing his earphones out of his ears.

"Well I have read many classics but somehow I missed reading this one" I said.

"Have you read it?" I asked.

"Of course I have" He exclaimed.

"That's something so unpredictable 'cause you don't really look like the 'literary' sort of guy" I said pretty astonished.

"If that's the case; you shouldn't really judge a book by it's cover" He said raising an eyebrow.

I giggled.

"Have you read 'The Merchant Of Venice'?" He asked.

"Of course" I said.

"Who's your favorite character?" He asks.

I'm totally loving this conversation!
I take back my words of people losing interest in conversations.

"Duh! Bassanio" I said and he kind of looked disappointed.

"I really thought you'd like Antonio" He said.

"I absolutely love Antonio, 'cause like you know he's friendly, helpful and all of that; but somehow, I completely adore Bassanio, like he was the only one who chose the correct casket! The glitter of gold and silver didn't attract him. It was true love and simplicity that led him to the lead casket" I said with excitement because I had just found someone who actually shares the same interests as I do.

"You know you kind of sound just like Abela" He chuckled and I gave him a confused look.

"I mean she's just a nerd like you and she totally adores Bassanio" He chuckled again and I joined in.

"Tell me more about you guys" I said and fully turned towards him.

"Well, I'll begin with Tadeas" He said and I nodded.