And following these true and sincere words, I start walking away from her, and out the door of the room.

"WAIT!" she shouts, sounding angry. But I don't stop, I simply shout that I have to rush, and leave.

Amelie's POV

I throw myself on the couch in front of the TV, as I am ready to watch The Big Bang Theory with Beth, Clarisse, and Danielle. After talking to Jim I feel...kind of strange, like if he was an important part of my life that is missing. I mean...that's impossible of course, but...I don't know maybe the headache and dizziness I had earlier messed up my brain a little bit.

Clarisse walks back from the kitchen with a bowl of chips and three cans of diet soda for us.

"You're feeling better Amelie?" she asks, as she takes a seat beside me at the couch.

"I am," I say with a smile.

Beth and Danielle take a seat on the couch, too, and they change the channel, TBBT will start in five minutes.

"Colin said that he'll be coming here in thirty minutes," says Beth, as I take my eyes off my phone and look at her.

"Why?" I ask, a little confused.

"Well, he asked me if you were okay because he says you don't answer his calls or his texts, and I told him you weren't feeling very well, so he's coming."

I sigh, and look down at the ground. "Alright," I say. "I wanted to talk to him anyways, so."

"You look a little disappointed," says Danielle. "Everything okay?"

"Well...TBBT is starting so...you'll find out later."

With this I take two chips, and stop talking with my eyes fixed on the TV, as Sheldon Cooper—Jim Parsons—starts talking, and for some reason—once again—my head starts to hurt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can hear Jim's voice in the background, as I am looking at the TV, but not really connecting with it. I feel like everything around me is moving again, and I just don't understand why. It is like if this man had something to do with it, though this thought is absolute nonsense.

The episode of The Big Bang Theory ends, and the girls jump from the couch, excited.

"The episode was amazing!" squeaks Beth.

"I know! OMG! Shamy is back together!! What did you think Amelie?"

Clarisse turns to me after she asks the question, but honestly I can't see her very clearly, as I just feel how the Earth is rotating.

"Amelie?" asks Danielle. "You're feeling bad again aren't you sweetie?"

I nod silently, and close my eyes. "I am, and I just don't understand why I suddenly feel terrible, then good, then terrible. It's ridiculous." I rub my face with my hand, not opening my eyes.

"I guess we should call a doctor," says Beth. But before she can, there is a knock on the door, and Colin's voice sounds in the background.

"How is she? Is she okay?" he asks, approaching me.

"Not really, Colin," says Beth. "Try not to alter her."

"Alter her?" whispers Colin, though I have very good ears.

"Yeah, she's...you'll find out."

With this, Beth starts walking away, and—for what I hear—calling a doctor.