There's Jake... (Chapter 2)

I laid on my bed with my face on the pillow thinking 'did that really truely just happen?' I couldn't help but smile, even though I knew he didn't mean it. I sighed and turned around on my bed. Maybe I should call Sakura, nah, I'll just tell her tomorrow, I'll surely go over her house to hang out. Soon enough I fell asleep, my house is so boring so I don't like being there. In the morning I woke up and said "praise god for everything he did in the past week!" like I do every Sunday even though I'm not very religious. I can still thank him for all he has done. After that I changed my clothes, went downstairs. I grabbed the toast from the toaster and buttered it and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge and a cup and poared the orange juice into the cup. I sighed as I ate my toast and drank mu orange juice. It was about 10:00am when I finished so I went over and knocked on Sakura's door. I saw her peak out of the window and open the door. She stepped out of the doorway.

"Hi Hikaru-kun, what's up?" She asked

"Hi Sakura-chan" I hesitated "something happened yesterday" I said, reluctant to tell her.

"I see, we can go to the back porch and talk about it, if you want" She replied. I nodded in agreement and followed her to the back porch and sat down. "So, what happened yesterday?" she asked interested in what I had to say.

"well, it's about sensei" I said

She smiled and said "what about sensei?"

"u-um, nevermind" I said flustered, looking down and blushing at the memory.

"aww Hikaru-kun, there is nothing to be shy about, you can tell me, by the look on your face, it's probably something good right? So come on, tell me!" she said and I looked up.

"W-well right before dinner he showed up at our house" I started.

"yes, yes, and then what?" she said eager to learn what happened.

"Well I was mad because I sorta knew what he was there for, mom invited him to dinner and then after he told time I was gay I tried to push him out"

"he told your mom? that's stupid!"

"yea, I know but mom stopped me from pushing him out so I just ate fast and excused myself and went upstairs.After they finished dinner, mom told me I should come down and say good bye"

"Did he come up?"

"yes" I sighed "and much to my surprise, he kissed me and said see you Monday."

"Really? He actuallt kissed you? That's awesome!" she started getting excited "it looked like not to long until he falls for you, you know homophobes are usually homosexuals in denial"

I smiled at her comment "yea, I guess that could be true, I mean before gays come out usually they go through a homophobic stage"

"now that you told me all about that do you want to hear my story about my crush?" she smiled, her eyes brightened.

"You have a crush?" I asked shocked "yea, sure, tell me about him"

"Well actually I've never really noticed him before but he's on the track and field team and one day about a week ago we were on cleaning duty and on my way to the room he was coming out of the room and bumped into me and I fell and dropped my stuff, he asked if I was OK and offered to help me up,I grabbed his hand and when I got up, I saw his dreamy eyes and since then, I couldn't get him off my mind"

"I-I see, so that's how it happened" I laughed a little and got up "want to go eat somewhere?"

She stoodup and said "yes, sure" she smiled and we started walking "hey, look, there he is" she whispered loudly to me and pointed to him but quickly put her finger back down.