Chapter 4

Grayson Pov.

I had woken up earlier this morning since I thought we should get to school before everyone else so I could show Kinsley around the school and stuff. I pulled into her drive way and got out, She was still sleeping since it was about 5:45. Felling around for the key that was under the mat, I picked it up and unlocked the door.

It was dark inside, but I could see just fine. Her moms steadying breathing came from up stairs and kings came from her room so I followed it and opened up her door, walking in. She was laying on her left side, hugging a pillow. I smiled and kicked off my shoes along with my coat as I walked over and pulled the covers away.

After laying down I replaced the pillow with my body, letting her snuggle closer as she let out a soft groan. "Why are you here?" her asked in a whisper, "because im taking you to school early to show you around and stuff" I said, rubbing her back and arm. She hummed in response and sat up, running a hand through her hair.

She was only in a white tank top and blue spandex  with her hair down. "How did you get in?" she asked, turning around and put half her body  on mine with her head in my neck, "there's a key under the mat" I told her, once again rubbing her back, "I didnt know that was there" she yawned making me nod.

"I like when you do that" she sighed, meaning the back rubs "good. Now go get ready and ill pick out a warm outfit that we can got to Starbucks before heading to school" I said sitting her up, kissing her forehead making her smile and kiss my cheek before standing up and walking to the bathroom as I walked into her closet, looking through her cloths.

I decided on a gray low cut t shirt with a leather jacket and some ripped black skinny jeans along with black converse also a matching pair of black lace bra and underwear. Once I was done I walked into the bathroom and put the counter, "You better not be looking" she said, facing the shower head, wash her hair. "I can if you want me to" I smirked, but I knew she couldn't see me.

"No, and get out so I can get out" she laughed making me huff and walk out, closing the door and go to lay down in her bed like always.

She soon came out fully clothed but her hair was drying. She walked over to her phone and picked it up and looked at it before glaring at me, "What?" I asked, turning my head to the side, "what time did you wake me up?" she asked, walking back into the bathroom, giving me a clear view of her as she got ready. "like 5:50" I shrugged, putting my hands behind my head as I watched her.

She started blow drying her hair than put it in a bun before staring on her make up. I was going to say something about her wearing makeup because she didn't need it, but I knew she would yell at me so I kept my mouth shut and just watch her.

"Do you know how hard it is to put makeup on two different colored eyes" she huffed. No I would not know that I thought as I rolled my eyes, "No I don't know" I said with a huff, "How is it hard?" I asked as I stood up and walked closer to her. "having two different colored eyes means have different colored eyes and sometime I put it on the wrong eye."

~~

Once she was done I lead her out of the room after she packed up her school stuff, "So we are getting Starbucks?" she asked as I lifted her into the truck, "Yes we are" I said and closed the door because walking over to my side of the truck and hopped in, staring it up "Yay!" she clapped as she plugged her phone into the stereo.

She picked a song and started singing Dangerous women by Ariana Grande. King sounded just like her along with Adele and it was amazing, I wasn't able to figure out who she sounded like before but now I know and I couldn't help but smile, taking her hand in my.

When the song was done, she sat back into the seat an started to play with my fingers. She was silent, but couldn't tell that she was in deep thought.