Brad Imagine

You have been living with Brad for a while now and you were starting to miss home a bit. You kept getting calls from your parents asking how you were and everything.

"Are you alright babe?" Brad asks as you were sitting on the bed thinking about home. He sits next to you and hugs you from the side.

"Yeah, I’m fine" you sigh.

"I can see your not. What’s up?" He asks.

"Just missing home a little bit"

"Why don’t you call your parents?"

"I do, I just miss the memories" he kisses you on the cheek because he knows that makes you smile.

The next morning you wake up to see packed suitcases around the room. You get out of bed to go and find Brad. As soon as you reach for the bedroom door handle the door opens.

"Brad, why are there suitcases around the room?" You ask him

"Well you were saying how you miss home. So I called your mum and asked of we could stay there for a bit and she said that it was a great idea. I thought it would be better asking your mum than your dad" he explains. You then hug him.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you. Right get ready so we can go" you nod and do your morning routine rather quickly.

Brad was waiting for you in the car.

When you got to your former home you walked up and knocked on the door after you and Brad had got all of the bags out from the car. The door opened to reveal your dad standing there with a smile on his face. You put the bags down and hugged him.

"I’ve missed you baby girl" he says.

"Dad, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" Brad then turned up next to you.

"Don’t be up to any funny business" your dad says to Brad.

"We won’t sir" Brad replies. You then walk inside and hug your mum who also hugs Brad. You two take your stuff to your room which has two beds because your dad doesn’t trust Brad.

You two go out into the back garden and Brad walks over and sits on the swing.

"Do you remember when I was sat here and you were sat on my lap?" He asks.

"Yeah, we were out for ages. Then my dad made you go home"
“Also, this is where our first kiss was” after he says this he gets up and kisses you gently.

"We should keep coming back here. There’s so many memories" you say, smiling.

You and Brad spend the rest of the day remembering good times with each other whilst walking around the town hand in hand.