The other boys tease you but he takes it seriously

Connor: You and the boys were hanging backstage before their gig having a good time. They were sharing silly stories of getting caught by their parents doing something. Brad was currently saying how his mum almost saw him leave the house late at night to sneak out to a party because he accidently woke his dog up. When he finished his story, you all laughed at it but the boys all looked at you funny. You saw Tristan nudge James and then proceed to mock your laugh. You knew you had an awful laugh and they were just playing around, so you giggled as well and buried your face in your hands to keep them from seeing you blush. Connor, however, thought you were upset so he slapped Tris’s arm and then scolded the boys, saying, “don’t make fun of my girlfriend, you’re making her cry.” Connor then wrapped his arms around you asking if you were okay. “Yeah, I wasn’t crying, babe. I know they were just messing about,” you replied, reassuring him with a smile.

James: James as usually the one known for his extreme dieting and working out, but you were keen on it as well. One day, the boys were hanging out at yours and James’s flat when you walked into the living room with a protein shake in your hand. You sat down beside your boyfriend and he placed his hand on your knee subconsciously. “What’s that?” you heard Connor ask you. “It’s one of those protein shakes,” you answered. “Yeah, like you need it,” Brad stated. You understood that Brad was being sarcastic, but James, unfortunately, didn’t. “Hey, my girlfriend is perfect just the way she is, thank you. There is no need to be rude, Bradley,” James exclaimed, glaring at Brad in the process. “Whoa man, I was just being sarcastic. She’s obviously very physically fit,” Brad said, defending himself. It was now your turn to place a hand on James’s knee, squeezing it reassuringly, before saying, “It’s okay I know he wasn’t being serious.” James calmed down after that, returning the squeeze to your knee with a smile.

Brad: You were watching a scary movie with your boyfriend, Bradley, when the boys came over and decided to finish watching it with you two. You were sitting with your legs thrown over Brad’s legs on the love-seat while the boys sat on the couch. Throughout the horror film, you would end up more and more on Bradley’s lap as the bits of the movie got even scarier. Near the end of it, Brad had his arms protectively wrapped around your body while your face was buried in his neck. When the film finally ended, Connor got up to turn on the lights and saw you huddled on Bradley’s lap. He laughed and imitated you with Tristan being Brad, saying, “Help me! This film is so scary,” in a high-pitched voice. Brad interrupted their laughed saying, “Hey, stop making fun of my girlfriend. You were the one getting all cuddle-y and shit with James if I remember correctly.” The boys laughed amongst themselves before Connor said, “We were just picking on her. Didn’t mean no harm,” smiling at the end of his statement.

Tristan: Even though Tristan was really tall, you happened to be quite short for your age. Once, when you and Tris were hanging around backstage standing around, James came up behind you and rested his elbow on the top of your head, knowing it would annoy you. He then teasingly asked, “How’s the weather down there, pipsqueak?” You glared at him playfully in return, but Tristan thought you were actually upset when you didn’t verbally reply to James, so he said, “Hey, fuck off would ya? There’s no need to make fun of something she can’t help.” James looked at you with wide, shocked eyes at Tris’s statement, before replying, “Whoa calm down, mate. I was just messing with her. She knows I pick on her height, it’s all good.” You smiled at James before wrapping your arm around Tristan’s stating, “Yeah, it’s okay…I know he was just teasing me.” You smiled when Tristan then told James, “Fine… but don’t let it happen again.” You all laughed as James shrugged and put his hands up in defense while making a funny face, returning everything back to normal.