How you meet

Brad: You had V.I.P pass for their concert, so head to their dressing room to meet them. Your favorite member was Brad, but you didn't show it. After talking with them, the security said that you have to go. So the sound of your twitter notifications came from your phone, Brad was following and sent DM asking if you wanted to watch their show from the stage next night.

Connor: You were an interviewer and you were interviewing a band called The Vamps, you found one of the guys super cute, and sometimes when you looked at him to ask something he was looking at you so intensively that made you blush. At the end of the interview connor, asked if you wanted to go on a date with him.

James: You're planning go to the movies with your friend,you call her to know if she'll be able to go. But who answered wasn't her,was a guy, you and this strange start talking. And he asked if he could go to the movies with you. And you accept you know that isn't right, but you have a feeling that he wasn't a pedophile or something like that. So went to the movies with your friend (and James) and was great, at the end of the night he asked your number and promised to call you soon..

Tristan: There was a festival in London, and The Vamps were playing you were interested in the drummer of the band. You were in the front row, during the show you catch him looking at you. They played two more songs and their show was over. Few minutes later you bumped into someone, was Tristan. You started talking and he invited you to the next day of festival.