Unexpected Reunions are not My Style ☆~¤.¤~☆

You were shocked. The boy that you connected the most with before you moved to Canada was here. Right in front of your eyes. The Chinese boy you used to play hide and seek with was now a man. Broad, strong and attractive.
"Kris? That's... that's really you right?" You questioned. "Its been a while."
"Is this going to cause problems?" The coach asked, concerned about the well-being of the team.
"Yes sir. Everything will be fine. We just haven't seen each other since she moved away from China to here 9 years ago," Kris said, still stunned. "Its so good to see you (Y/F/N), I thought I would never see you again. I never thought you would be the prodigy joining our team, though." He chuckled.
"That's because I only beat you once when we played!" You whined.
"That's because I'm better than you!"
"GAHAHAAHAHAH NOPE KRIS THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! Why don't you prove to me that you are better, right here, right now. I've been itching to prove myself recently anyway." You challenged him. "Come on Kris, one on one. Don't tell me you're scared you wittle baby!"
"Fine, we'll see if you are half as good as you say you are," he said smugly "Show me that you've improved since we last played." Everyone looked at you like you were insane. When Kris went serious, he became a formidable opponent, and they were all too aware of that. "First person to score wins." You nodded.

You stepped onto the court, feeling comfortable for the first time after coming to this school. Time seemed to slow as the ball was thrown into the air. Something seemed to click inside you when you saw the familiar orange colour. You launched yourself into the air. His movement in front of you was overly obvious. His body language told you exactly what he was doing. Kris's hand went underneath the ball, but you intercepted and pushed down on the ball, hard. You gained the upper hand and raced towards the hoop. He was defending to the best of his ability, using what he remembers about your style against you, but little did he know, you had developed a new style. He was used to you shooting three pointers. Kris prepared to jump to stop you, but you just swerved around him.
"Wu Yifan," you muttered "I win."
With huge strength from your legs, you jumped as high as you could, heart racing and sweat dripping, the hoop came closer and closer. The ball sunk directly into the net beautifully. "I win. Always." You said, walking to the showers without another word.