33: Our Wedding

Chapter 33: The Alpha Female Ceremony/My Wedding

“Take me by the tongue. And I'll know you. Kiss me till you're drunk. And I'll show you. You want the moves like jagger. I’ve got the moves like jagger. I got the mooo”- sang the radio, what? Radio?

“No thanks!” I grumbled, smashing my fist on the radio. “GET LOST!!” I yelled at the smashed up pieces.

“Waahhh!!” Rang the cries of the sweet Rosaline.

I groaned and threw the covers off of me; I walked to the cot and picked her up, rocking her. I looked at Harry’s sleeping figure; he had gone to a ‘camping’ trip, as a proper good-bye from the werewolf kids’ care.

I rocked her until she slept again.

“Hey Rox” Mase said…dressed?

“Hey you…why you dressed so early?” I asked, my eyebrows furrowed.

“It’s your ceremony today” he answered, now that he mentioned it…he is dressed quite smart…a smart black tux with a black bow, his shirt was hanging out and it was messy but cute…scratch that, hot!

“My ceremony…?” I asked, shaking my head a little…getting him to ‘elaborate’.

“Alpha Female ceremony” he said crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

“It’s today?!”

He nodded.

“Right…” I mumbled. “What time does it start? Don’t wanna be late to my own party”

“Umm…” he looked at his watch. “It’s 11:30am so…12:00pm when the moon is at its highest”

“So, why are you dressed?” I asked.

He shrugged. “So I don’t need to later”

“Aren’t your clothes gonna get dirty?”

“Nope, I’m a clean boy” he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. “Right, ‘clean boy’… Change Rosaline’s diaper while I shower”

I passed Rosaline to her daddy while grinning. “Good luck not getting dirty”

I walked into the shower with a towel. This should be interesting…

**

I came out to see Mase standing there with his arms crossed grinning at me. “All done!”