5: A Step Forward!!

Heyaaa Guyzzz!!

How Are Yuhh??!

So..

Hav Yuh Read Lord Of The Rings??!

Or

Hav Yuh Seen Lord Of The Rings??!

If Yeah, Then Yuhh'll Knoo Wat I'm Goiin On About...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5: A Step Forward!!

I opened my eyes and smiled at Mason. He was asleep, his mouth slightly ajar and his arms wrapped around me.

I jumped when the alarm clock went off. “I TURN THE MUSIC UP, I GOT MY RECORDS ON, I SHUT THE WORLD OUTSIDE UNTIL THE LIGHTS COME ON” (Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall- Coldplay)

I groaned and stretched over Mason, throwing the alarm clock out the window. Thankfully it was open.

“Hey! What was that?!” I heard Mr Green yell.

“Sorry” I yelled back.

I heard Mason chuckle. “You know, he can’t hear you”

“He still hasn’t gotten his hearing aid?!” I asked in disbelief.

He chuckled and brought me closer to his chest, leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw to my neck. “No”

I nodded slowly, closing my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. Our lips moved in synch, he licked my bottom lip for entrance but I refused; teasing him.

He growled and I chuckled. He took that chance to slide his tongue in my mouth, immediately deepening the kiss. I moaned into the kiss and I could feel him smirking. He’s probably gonna use that against me so I gotta do that to him.

I moved on top of him so I was straddling him, not breaking the kiss. While kissing I slid my finger down his chest making him shiver. I pulled away and kissed the mark I gave him. He shivered and held me tighter. I sucked the mark and he moaned.

I grinned in triumph.

Mason’s P.O.V

She straddled me, not breaking the kiss. I love the taste of her lips, they’re like candy. An irresistible, tempting, addicting and soft sensation.

She slid her finger down my chest and I shivered. Sparks flew everywhere, every place she touched me. She pulled away and I frowned a little then smirked when she kissed my mark. I shivered and wrapped my arms tighter around her. I love her so much.

She started to suck the mark and I moaned. I could feel her grinning. I shook my head and brought her lips to mine. I took control of the kiss, so I was straddling her. She pulled away breathing quick. Her heart was beating faster, I smirked. I can’t believe I do this to her.