23: The Game

Supp Guyzz!!

This Is The NEW One..

Sorry If It's Short.. I Havent Uploaded In A While & I REALLY Wanna..

Thankzz 4 Readiin!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 23: The Game.

I scowled every time they scored earning glares from Miss A-A-A-A. Sheesh, what’s her problem?

“C’mon Roxy!!” Rosa screamed with excitement. Nope, nothing like me, can’t believe I even thought that…

I looked at her with an ‘are-you-serious?’ look. She shrugged grinning and pulled me to the front.

I did not come up with the routine. It was actually Miss A-A-A-A, why am I even captain? Though I wouldn’t like the idea of someone else going out with Mase…

“Let's get physical. Get down, get hard, get mean. Let's get physical. And beat that other team!” We all screamed and then ended with screams and ‘woos’

Rosa jumped in the air enthusiastically and Miss A-A-A-A gave me the signal to do a move. I rolled my eyes and cartwheeled to the side ending with a very enthusiastic scream.

“Yay! Woo hoo!” I said sarcastically.

The crowd roared making me flinch…why be so loud?

“Roxy!!”

I turned around and grinned. “Harry!!”

He ran up to me and hugged me. “How are you?”

“I’m good, how are you?” I asked picking him up.

“I’m awesome!!” he said grinning. “I missed you”

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I missed you too, sweetie. So, what have you been doing?” I looked behind him, trying to find his parents. Where are they?

“Nothing. I’ve been bored…I have no-one to tease” he said frowning. He looked up and his eyes lit up with excitement. “Haden!!!!!!”

I grinned when I saw him running off in Hade’s direction.

“Hello”

I looked behind me and saw a lady. “Uh, hi”

She smiled. “I’m Elizabeth but you can call me Liz”

I nodded and smiled in return. “I’m Roxanne but you can call me Roxy”

“I see Harry likes you a lot” she said smiling at Harry poking Hade continuously in the chest.

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I like him a lot too. He’s so cute…um, you’re not his parent…are you?”

She smiled sadly. “No I’m not. I’m his carer…Harry is an orphan”

My face fell. “He’s a what?”

She smiled weakly. “Yes, his parents died in a car crash when returning from London. They couldn’t heal since the car had landed on them and glass was piercing them…” she shuddered. “Harry wasn’t with them…”

“Does he know?” I asked my voice weak.

She nodded. “He knows…”

My heart dropped. He’s so young…