Chapter 13 - After All, You're My Wonderwall

When Niall woke, he was wrapped tightly in Zayn’s arms. It was still early morning, around six A.M. to be exact, and he couldn’t help but stare at Zayn as he slept. He traced his tiny fingers down the darker’s chin, taking in the untouched canvas. Zayn was still seventeen; after all, facial Hair wasn’t quite present yet.

             Zayn snored when he slept, but it relaxed Niall. Warm breath painted his face and made him shiver in warmth. Just hours before the small boy was freezing and shaking, and now, he was sticky, crusty, and cuddled in heat.

             "Zaynie." Niall whispered. Zayn twitched, eyebrows scrunching but he didn’t wake. Niall giggled and stared at Zayn some more. Having the attention span he did, he found himself infatuated with Zayn’s lips, and pressed his own to them.

             Again and again.

             Several times, over and over again until he was nibbling on the lower lip with small whimpers leaving his lips. Zayn woke then, dazed and confused but he came to his senses and kissed back, just as hungrily.

             This was a nice way to wake up...

             "Oh, god yeah charming." He groaned, pushing himself to hover over the younger, the two covered in mounds of blankets as they kissed. More like sucked face, but Zayn would never admit that. But yeah, he was pretty much eating Niall’s mouth.

             Teeth and tongues and possibly a gallon of slobber, all belonging to Niall of course. Zayn suckled on Niall’s tongue while they blonde drank him down, tangling his fingers in the bush of greasy hair atop Zayn’s head. Granit they hadn’t showered in a few days, they both stunk. But that didn’t exactly mater, now did it?

             Niall was still naked and Zayn was still dressed in his thin black boxers, that only restrained him to a point. That point was breached when he rutted against Niall, the tip of his dick pocking out between the slit in his boxers. Niall whined for it, fucking cried and begged and Zayn moved their hips together like they fit there, perfectly.

             Because they did, and it was wonderful. Zayn had the both of them in his hand, jerking each other off and rubbing off against the youngers cock. "Gunna cum," Zayn warned, eyes scrunching closed and his jaw hanging low. "Zay-Zaynie, ah!" Niall didn’t cum, no, he just felt the need to follow in Zayn’s frantic words, and discombobulated shouts.

             Zayn came first, in a spurt. He covered Niall’s cock in it, his balls and all. It leaked down Niall’s crack and dipped inside his hole, making him twitch in anticipation.

             Zayn leaned down and swallowed Niall whole, sucking eagerly.

             "F-Fuck!" Niall tested at the tip of his tongue, he didn’t like it, but he did liked the way Zayn sucked, liked the way his eyes widened. But he didn’t like when he pulled off, scowling at the younger. "Bad boy Niall, don’t say that!" Niall blushed crimsons of red and made his best pouty face.

             Zayn shortly returned to his actions and it took no time for Niall to come as well. He was shouting and arching and his whole body quaked. For his second orgasm, he was handling himself pretty well. His balls were still full of cum, that he filled Zayn’s throat with, pulling him in deep and purring.