Chaper 12 - Stay With Me Forever

With Niall’s pants came panic. The smaller understood what happened when his daddy took his pants off...but Zayn? Was Zaynie going to do that to him too? Niall didn’t want Zayn to hurt him, he loved Zayn.

             "N-No, Zaynie please M'Sorry! I be good?" He whimpered, a tear dribbling down his pale cheeks. Zayn froze in his spot, where he hovered over Niall’s lower half, his lips rested at his hip bone. "N-No, Niall I'm-I mean, I won’t do that..." Zayn sighed, crawling back up to the boy’s face, kissing his lips tenderly. "I'll make it feel good. Its different now Ni, we can make each other feels so good. What dad did want good, he hurt you...I will never do that." Zayn buried his face in the boy’s neck, breathing him in sharply, thickly.

             Niall smelt like strawberries and sweat. A small twinge of musk and it might have stunk to anyone else but it smelled like Niall and Zayn loved that part of him. When he wasn’t at his best, when he woke up in the mornings with messy hair and a sleepy smile. Moments like this was when he loved Niall most.

             "Promise it feels good?" Niall questioned, body still stiff with shock. Zayn stroked his bare sides, moving his head to the Youngers chest and kissing him once there. "Promise. If I do anything wrong will you tell Zaynie? I promise I'll make it better. You need to trust me, bud."

             Niall nodded closing his eyes while his brother trailed down his body, leaving open mouthed kisses and wet touches with the tongue. Niall whined lowly when Zayn tugged his pajama pants he slept in down, kissing the cluster of hairs above his boy bits. Niall wanted Zayn to touch him there--It hurt, made him feel uncomfortable and something inside him said Zayn could make that go away. He didn’t know how, only knew Zayn could help.

             When Niall looked down, he and Zayn booth stared at the bulge in his boxers. Niall wanted to scream because was that really in his boxers? What was wrong with his peepee? Would Zayn get mad at him?

             Zayn cracked a smile and chuckled at the smaller who sill stared with bulging eyes. "It’s okay, its supposed to be like that." Zayn smirked, latching his fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pulling them down, latching Niall’s dick before letting it spring free, laying against Niall’s stomach with a slight curve to the left. Zayn had seen Niall nude almost every night, but not like this. Not so...close. Never so intimate and so needy.

             His cock head was angry read and leaking and when Zayn’s cool breath struck it, he watched Niall twitch with a whimper.

             He looked so delectable, so eatable. Zayn wanted to devour him, take him in hold and choke on him, Zayn wanted to lose himself around that length. "Stay still," He warned, drawing in a deep breath and positioning himself in the small backseat. He leant down, giving the head of Niall’s cock a timid kitten lick, testing it and when Niall’s hips bucked up, he couldn’t help but take him in. Wrap his lips around all of him and moan against the warmth that filled his wet mouth.

             Niall liked the sensation, but he was scared Zayn would bite him and he didn’t want that. Even though he was in fear, he let his hips buck up, fucking into Zayn’s mouth with a whine and a whimper. Niall's toes curled and he held Zayn’s hair tightly in his small hands. He liked the way Zayn was touching him, the elders hands on his balls while Zayn swirled his tongue around Niall’s tip, lapping up all the bitters wetness.

Like I'm Indestructible│Ziall Horlik AU *Trilogy*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara