Problem With Black lights

Start from the beginning

Agent McCall turns back to the Sheriff. "You believe this?"

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

"Kira ,is that how you remember it?" Agent McCall asks.

We all lean forward and look at Kira.

"Yes. Could I get my phone back now?"

I lean back, good she won't give away the supernatural. But I still need to figure out what she is. That means talking to Derek who is probably ready to kill me for not answering my phone.

"Sorry, but no."

The phone was taken for evidence. We are all allowed to leave finally. I think the next time I visit the police station I should avoid McCall.I think I just jumped onto his shit list. Oops.

Stiles takes my hand, Lydia follows us. Stiles takes Lydia home first and then me.

After another late night, I want nothing more then to sleep, I doze off a bit in the jeep, but Stiles puts his hand on my leg, and I jump awake.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say after I kiss him goodbye and climb out.

I slide the loft door open and I see Derek is asleep on the couch a book in his lap. I can't help but smile at how much younger he looks when he sleeps. He's relaxed. I grab a blanket off of his bed. I take the book off of his lap careful not to wake him and gently put it down on the table and I then drape the blanket over him.

"Night big brother." I say before I make my way upstairs and crash onto my bed.

+

I wake up the next morning throw on a pair of camouflage pants, a tan long sleeved shirt and put my hair up in a pony tail.

I walk down the stairs and see Derek pulling on a bright blue t-shirt."When did you get home last night?" He says before he even turns around.

"Uh, sometime in the a.m, because I was out helping Stiles and Scott save some girl and I think she's a supernatural."

He turns around and faces. He crosses his arms. "Why do you think that?"

"She like absorbed thousands of vaults of electricity, werewolves can handle it, but she absorbed it like it was nothing and caused the whole town to black out. So she has to be something but I'm not sure what, any ideas?"

"Look at her with your real eyes, if she gives off an aura she would have to be a kitsune."

"That's what I thought."

"You think she's dangerous?"

"The young ones tend not to be. But a kitsune is still a fox a trickster so you have to be careful." I nod.

"I'll see what I can find out."

"Good,now get your butt to school."

I roll my eyes. "Yes sir." I say sarcastically as I pick up my backpack and walk out of loft.

+

I walk into school and start to look for Stiles. I hear Finstock yelling into a blow horn, oh who thought that was a good idea?

I see Stiles at his locker and go up behind him and cover his eyes.

"Guess who? She's short and adorable with a violent streak and if you get this wrong she may punch you."