Chapter 17

River Pov

"Hey, river we go those files that you ask for" Jason said when he came through my office door. We have been getting threat from another gang, and I want to find out who he is, so I can get him first before he get me.

"Okay, hand them to me" i said as Jason gave me the folder. I open it and I flip around the papers and found a picture.

I pick it up, "He looks like someone I know" as I look closely at the picture "It look like the man is like 30 or maybe 40 years old" i told him as I put the picture back at the folder..

"Hey jason, am leaving you in charge" I got up and put my chair in "Where are you going?" He ask me

"Somewhere" I left the room I walk down the hallway and I left my house.
I got into my car and drove off

Later

I put three cases of weapons in the truck of my car, I closed it and went to the door and I was about to open it until I heard two gun shot fire.

I quickly got my gun from my waistband of my jeans and went into the wood.

I went deeper as I his behind a tree seeing two guy pointing at the boy that look like he was eight teen years.

"Please, am sorry I didn't mean to escape!" The boy beg. I wonder who the boy is. I walk further as I step on a branch and it crack "fuck" I whispers.

"Get out of there!" The first guy yelled. Great am awesome in sneaking. I got out with my hands in the air.

"Drop the gun" the first guy said, I listen and drop it. The second guy came to me and made me go on my knees "She is sure pretty, she can be useful" he grins

I look at the boy as he was shaking with fear and he look at me with those same eyes I have, I gave him a smirk.

I turn back to them and smirk "Why are you smirking bitch" he said he fling a punch I Doge it, I grab his arm and twisted it he yelled in pain I grab he gun and shot him in the head.

The second guy ran off and closed on eye and I shot him in his back and I see him fell, I walk up to him and shot him in the head.

I throw the guns and went up to the boy. "W-Who are you?" he ask me. I look at him closely as my breath hitch , No it can't be "Hello, who are you" he ask me again.

"Am Jack, the gang leader of the blood rose gang" I said. He look at me with a feared look as he got up "Am Elijah" he said to me. I nod "Come let get you clean up" as I grab my gun and begin to walk I heard him follow me from behind.

I can't believe it him Elijah, I thought he died..My father lied to me..