Chapter 1

River Pov

"We're is my money asshole" I said in a deep voice.
"I d-don't have it, please j-just give me a week" the man beg.

"I gave you a month, I'st that enough time to get my money" I said swinging my gun in front of his face.

Why can't he give me my money, One month is enough to get One thousand dollars, or am just being dramatic.
I look at my partner holding the man down. "Please just a week I w-will have your money by the end of Saturday" he sob.

I just smirk, but he can't see it because am wearing a a black hoodie covering my face. I just chuckled and put the tip of my gun on his forehead, I click the gun. "Please" he cried.

Ughhh ok am being a nice gangleader. I put the gun away and face my partners "let him go" i said in a deep voice. "Okay i give you by the end of the week so that means by Saturday I want my money" I spat

He nodded and he got up "Oh and don't forget if you tell anyone, I will find you and kill you" I smirk. He gulped and ran off
"You let him of easy boss" Jason said (her partner).

I took off my hood and my brown-ish came out. "Yeah I know, but i will get that money because he knows i will find him and kill him" I said in my normal girl voice.
"Why can't you show your gender to show that a girl can be a powerful gangleader" jason asked. "Because i don't want to" I laugh. We got out of the ally and went to my Silver Lamborghini Gallardo, My baby.

*Skip the car ride*

I parked my baby in my garage and locked it and went to the front door off my second house. I got my keys out and unlock the door.
We got in the house and it was pitch black, I tried looking for the switch.

I found it and i flick it on and every on had there gun ponted at me and Jason. "Oh wait it the boss" someone yelled. I heard a bunch of clicks and they put there guns away.
"Nice defence, but remeber I have key" I said jingling my key to them.

They all nodded and went back on what they were doing. I went to my room upstairs and locked it. I jump on my bed and grab my phone from the top of the drawer.

I turn my phone and a bunch of text from my mom.
I open her contact and called here.

"River where have you been, you had me worried sick" my mom yelled. "Sorry mom I was doing some business" i replied

"oh river what am i going to with you. You need to be careful with that business" she replied

"I know mom don't worry, I am fine" i said "am coming tomorrow and tell you what happend" i said
"Okay honey see tommorow for breakfast" my mom yawned

I ended the call and put my phone to charge. I got off my bed and put on my batman Pj's and went to sleep.

♡ ◇ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♤ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♤ ♧ ♤ ♧ ♧
I promise I wont delete this book
I will update on friday and every other Friday