Chapter 6

Hei guys am going to write the Pov for Grace when she was already Kidnapped
Hope u like it
************************************
* Grace Pov*

I was in dark van, I only can feel the bumps of that stupid driver that kidnapped me. I felt that the van stop and the sidedoor open. The sun hurt my eyes.

"Come here brat" he said as he grab my arm and drop  me to the ground.
Fuck that hurt, i check  my knees and they where scrape.

I got up and the man grap my upper arm and roughly took me to this small hut. He open the door and there were alot of cells and a bunch of girls and boys there.

There was an empty cell and he open it and throw me in there he got some key and locked it.

"Aww poor little girl,Nobody can save you" he cooed " ha like that scares me, My  si - Brother is going to come and kill you" I snap. That was close my sister said that never reveal her gender.
"Not if his dead" he smirk.

Oh crap there going to kill my sister.
"You don't really  know him huh, I bet he's already here killing  your boss" I laugh. My sister showed me a few thing, Don't show any fear, and how to use guns but there are no gun here.
Fuck.

"Oh and might you be careful  when going out the door, you might get killed" I smirk. His face drop and he became worried. "Listen brat who do-
He got interrupted by a ugly man
"Why are you fighting a little girl" he smiled with his yellow teeth, barf

"This brat is smart and think that her brother is going to kill you" he said.
The old guy laugh,."she thinks that he is going to kill me" he smirk

"We will see" he smirk.

************************************
* River Pov*

I drove to Treestone street and found the mansion. It does not look abandoned. There are people out side.
I parked my car and got outside my car and closed it..

I waited and saw a ugly man coming out  with my sister with a knife on her neck. Good thing I put the hood on.

"Aw finlly you came I thought your going to leave your sister and let her die" he smirk. That fucker.

"What do you want from me" i said in a deep voice "let see,i want you, and to kill you" he smirk . Wait all of this shit was about to kill me.

"Wow that it, that bullshit" i laugh
The man looked surpise. And he dig the knife in her neck.
"Ok ok I give" he said. 
"That better" he smiled. And let go of my sister and she ran to me. "GO" I yelled and my members went running with gun shooting people around him.

"GO Get in Jason car" I yelled. She nodded and went running to jason car.  I was looking around and saw people coming after me. I got my gun's and head shot the first one that came at me.

I was tackled by a guy and he punch me in the jawline. I grab his hair and pulled it and kick him where the sun don't Shine. I got my gun and shot him in his ripcage.

I saw the guy that had my sister went to his house what a p*ssy. I followed him by shooting anyone that came near me.

I got in the house and there.he was holding a gun facing me. "You thought I let you out easy Jake" he said. Wait jake oh yeah that was my sister that told him my guy name.

"Sure why not," i chuckled "who are you really" he said. I took of my hoodie and my hair came out
"Wait all this time i was getting worried for a guy, but in the hood theres a pathetic girl" he laugh.

I got so mad he does not even know what am capable  of.  "So who are you" i said to.  "I'm Cole" he smirk.
Wait as Cole james the one who killed my father. "You killed my father" I said harshly "yup and am so happy to kill that Asshole" he laugh.

That it I drop my gun and went to him, I punch him in the nose he drop on the floor. I grab his hair and he started to punch my side. I got his head and hit it in the side of the table and he was knocked out.
I grab his leg and drag him ouy of the house  and saw Xavier  and Matthew  getting people out of  the cells.

Alex (one of her members )
He came to me "hey I need his body at our chamber" I said to him "okay boss, here" he said as he handed mt a towel to clean the blood that was on my lip.

My sister is safe and sound.

I went to my car and drove of to my member house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I got out of my car and closed the door. I went inside my house and sw my sister eating some pizza.
She saw me and ran to me.
"Sissy I-I missed you" she sob. "I know me to, I missed you to" I cried. "Okay" i said as i stand up.

"Okay is his body in the chamber" i ask alex "yes, and he just starting to wake up" he told me. "Did anyone got hurt" i told jason "um no just a couple of cuts" he said.

Okay they are safe. "Okay Tommorow we are going to have a party" i smiled.
And everyone yelled "yes"

"Tommorow nobody  goes to school, but you can invite anybody you want" I smiled. Everyone said "fuck yes" and "yes".

I am finally with my sister, but I can not stop thinking about jackson

************************************
A happy ending
So hope u like this chapter