Chapter 14

River Pov

I didn't bother Going to school today. i rather stay here in my house. i walk down stairs and saw Jason playing video,  I smiled a bit and went to the kitchen.  i grab the gallon of milk and pour some in my cup. i was about to drink some until we heard and explosion. and the cup fell on the floor and the glass shattered. Jason drop everything and he ran up to me "we are under attack!" he warned me. Oh great "Get everyone ready" i yelled at him, he nodded  quickly and ran outside. i quickly ran up to my room and my sister is at the corner of the room and she was crying. i ran up to her and grab her "come on!" i said and i pick her up and she started to cry more. i went to the chamber and i saw little kids with Matthew .

"Take care of them" i told him as i grab two of my guns and put one in my waist band. i ran out the chamber and look around and ran out side. i saw Jason covering himself from people shooting him. i grab both of my guns in each one on my hand and i shot both of the two guys. I got tackled down and i grunt and saw the guy and he gave me a punch  and i slightly groan and  my gun drop out of my hands. He grab a knife and he was about to stab me, i block him with both of my arm and push him back with all my strength and he fell back and i got up and i did my fighting stance and i smirk.

he came up to me and punch me with the knife i duck.i grab his arm and forced it to turn and i stab him on the neck. and blood went on my shirt. and he fell back i grab my guns and went to hide . i went to a car and hide the knelt down in one knee and shot a guy on top of Jason. i felt a cold metal on my neck as is keep digging my skin and it draw blood and let go of my gun and i grab his head and flip him and grab his knife he flip me around and started to punch me repeatedly. i felt blood down my cheek i grab my knife and stab him in the chest and blood drip down to my white shirt.

i push him of an stand up and look around and i see dead bodies. i went up to Jason slightly limping. he grab me and out on arm around his neck and he lead me into the house and sat me down on the couch "we will clean up boss" he said as he left the house. i tried getting up but i lost my balance and fell back down on the couch. my sister ran out the chamber and went up to me and hug me tightly  "You are alive sissy' she said as she hug me a little tightly. i hug her back and smiled a bit. i felt her tears on my shoulder. i began to rock her and she feel asleep i rub her back and fell asleep to.

Jackson Pov

i woke up next to Brittney i sigh and put on some clothes and went outside to the kitchen. and saw Danny making Breakfast. "hey dude, make me some two" i ask him. i felt to hands around my waist and i turn around and it was Brittney. she peck me on the lips and sat down on my lap. "No, Can't this is for my girl" he said as he smiled. wait he has a girlfriend, no way. "make us breakfast" Brittney demanded. He scoff "make your self some slut" as he grins and he grabs a play with eggs,bacon and pancakes. she gasp "Baby, don't let him talk to me like that" she whined. I herd Danny laugh and he went to his room and closed the door.

Brittney grab me and began to kiss me. i push her off "stop!" i yelled at her. " why baby, you dont love me?" she said as she ran down her fingers down my shirt. i pulled away and went to the door and open it. "No, i don't love you...Now get out of my house" i said to her. she scoff and grab her bag and left. i sigh and went to my office. and closed the door and sat down and i got an email from jason. i open it and it said

Jackson we need you to come, River Need your help. Come now.  

I closed it and i smiled to my self, River need me i jump off my seat and ran out the office and went outside. i open my car and turn in on and i drove off.

*****************************************************************************************************