Chapter 10

*Jackson Pov*

how did she not like the kiss, did I do it right this is the first time i ever felt about a girl before. " Hey baby, Your back" Brittany said as she brought me back to reality "Uhh Yeah am here" he smiled a bit.

Grins as she got on his lap and begin to suck onto his neck. Pushes her off and stands up "Ow! what was that for!" She yelled as she stand up "I think you should go home Brittney" he told her "But why, we where just about to have some fun" she smirk as she pushes him to the couch and get ontop of him.

"I said get off!" As he pushes her off and open the door "Leave!" he told her. She huffed And grabs her bag and goes up to him and kisses him
He closed his mouth and pulls away

She groaned and leaves the house and slams the door. "Slut" as he lock the door. Grabs a cigarette and goes to the balcony, Light it and put it in his mouth and puff out smoke.

And think about river and grins You are gonna be mine soon.....

Britney Pov

"He just kick me out off his house like if i was nothing to him!" She complain. He chuckled  "well I guess...he don't want to deal with a slut" he smirk.

"Shut it... It all started when the bitch River started going to my school!" She pound on the desk

"Wait....River That a pretty name" he grins "whatever" she said as she left..

He chuckled "I guess it time for me to visit this school and see for myself" he grins

************************************
I know short chapter
So yeah am gonna write another book it called "Fallen from heaven"
Still writing the first chapter

Go check out
Aaliyah_loyal if you have she has awsome and great book
^^