Chapter 16

River Pov
I was getting ready for the date with Jackson. I put some jeans and a Crop top and Black converse. He was gonna take me To the moves and later for some ice cream. I grab my phone and put it in my jean pocket. And walk out the room I went downstairs and saw Jackson standing there with his back facing me. He turn around and he check me out "You look beautiful" he smiled. Smiles a bit "thanks" I send as I walk up to him. He gave me a Hug and he grab me and lead me outside and to his car and his car was so cool. I went to the passenger seat and I was just about to open the handle but he came running and opening it "Thank you" I smiled he chuckled "your welcome" and he went running to the drivers seat and got in and started to car and he drove off.

He park the car and I got out and he came out of the car "you didn't let me open the door for you" he mumbled. I smiled and went next to him he grab my hand and he took me inside the movie theater. We bought the tickets and the popcorn and some candy and we went inside the theater and sat down on the back. The movie started and he intertwined his finger with mine and we watch the rest of the movie.

The After the movies

We left the movie theater and went to his car he open the door for me I smiled and got in and he closed the door. He went to the drivers seat and turn on the car. And drove of the ice cream place. He park his car I got out and waited for him he got out and went by your side and grab you hand and we went walking to the ice cream shops we got in and it had a little bell. The guy at the register look up and smiled as he check me out. I guess that Jackson noticed and he pulled me closer to him.

"Hi, what would you like?" He ask me I went up to me and look at the ice cream. "Hi, can I have pistachio, and cookies and cream please" told him he noted and he grab a cup and put in two scoops. Jackson came up and ordered a chocolate ice cream and the guy gave it to him. I was about to pay but he went in front of me and he payed. He look back at me and I playfully glared at him and he just smiled.

I went to booth and I sat Down. He went and sat across me "Tell me more about you?" He ask me. I smiled "well I guess you know that am a gang leader, and I guess that enough for me to say" I told him, I look at me "I know that, I mean tell me about your favorite stuff to do or I don't know maybe your favorite color or something" he laugh a bit. "Fine, my favorite color is baby blue and my favorite thing to do is target practice" told him. " That more like it" he smiled at me.

"What about you what is your favorite thing to do and color?" I smiled at him. He leans and he pecks my lips and sat back down. "Well my favorite thing to do is well I got nothing but my favorite color is black it fit with everything" he chuckled. I smiled at him as I grab a spoonful of ice cream and eat it, he did the same.

At her house

He drop me off my house and gave me a kiss. i got in the house as i smiled to myself as i walk up stairs and went to my room. i got in and closed the door. i change my clothes to a tank top and night short. i jumps on my bed as i covered my self with my blanket and slowly falling asleep thinking about the date.

Jackson Pov

I got in my house and i look around and didn't see anyone. i smiled to myself and went to the balcony and grab a cigarette and i lit it up and i puff out smoke. i stared at the moon and i puff out smoke, i had enough  and i drop the cigarette and i stomped on it. i can't believe  that am going out with river she just complete me. i went in the house and i went up to my room. i got in and i closed the door, i took off the rest of my clothes leaving me in boxers i laid on my bed and i covered mt lower part of my body and i fell a sleep thinking about river.