Almost Time!

Buttercup P.O.V

My head hurts and I'm in so much pain I looked at saw the time...which it was 36:21 36:35... I looked down sadly and tears come down...oh Butch, where are you?

~flashback 1~

No One P.O.V

Buttercup and Butch were holding hands and hugging eachother they both smiled. "You will always be my best friend, maybe...uh...well maybe." He said scratching his head blushing. "Butch?" Buttercup said looking at him in the eyes as he looks back. "Yeah?" He said. "Well, your really a nice guy, you might be a idiot sometimes but just remember you still make me happy." Buttercup said as Butch smiled. "Ok." He smiled.

~Flashback 2~

"BUTCH!? BUTCH!? BUTCH!? HELP!" Buttercup shouted while coughing as Butch flew to Buttercup and catched her on time and flew out the building as it explodes. "Whoa! Buttercup you ok!?" Butch said putting her down. "Yeah, I was trying to stop a idiot thief that was stealing and he setted a bomb which was I didn't know until I started to smell smoke." Buttercup explained to him. "I understand." He said as he looked and saw the thief. "Hey Buttercup, wanna have some fun?" Butch smirked while punching his palm as she looked at the thief and smirked. "Yeah." Buttercup said as Butch had a grin on his face. "Where's my key? Oh there it-?" The thief said but shutted up and turned around. "Huh?"
*PUNCH! PUNCH! BAM! PUNCH! BAM! SLAP! BAM! PUNCH! KICK! PUNCH! K.O.*
"HAHA! THAT WAS FUN!" Butch laughed so as Buttercup as they throw the thief in jail. "Yeah! That was fun!" Buttercup agreed. "Hehe." Butch said.

~Flashback 3~

Buttercup and Butch were laying down looking at the sunset. "There goes the sunset hehe." Butch said. "Yep." Buttercup said looking at Butch. "Hey, um Buttercup can I...tell you something?" Butch asked. "Yes?" Buttercup said looking at him. "This." Butch said and leaned close to Buttercup getting close to her face but they got interrupted. "HEEEEYYYY!!!!" Boomer and Bubbles came out of nowhere laughing as Blossom and Brick flew down with smirks on their faces. "Someone wanted a kiss didn't they?" Brick laughed. "SHUT UP!!!" Buttercup and Butch yelled and blushed hard. "Haha." Blossom laughed. "So cute!" Bubbles said as they all went home having fun.

~End Flashbacks~

Buttercup P.O.V

I miss them and Butch so much..."Hey Buttercup." Breaker evil smirked. "Agh, leave me alone!" I yelled. "No." He said walking towards me as he grabbed me by my arm rough. "OW! YOU IDIOT!" I growled. "Your cute when you're mad." Breaker said smirking. "STOP! I...I ALREADY LIKE SOMEONE!" I yelled. "What about LOVE?" He said with a evil grin. "JUST LET GO OF ME!" I tried running away but I got pinned on the ground by him and he was to strong...HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!? I SHOULD BE THE STRONGER ONE AGH I HATE BEING WEAK! "GET OFF ME IDIOT!" I yelled trying to get out his grip as he started to lick my cheek oh my god! He needs to stop! Suddenly he got hit on the head and was on the ground unconscious I looked up and saw Bunny and this purple guy? Well, Bunny...I kicked her because I thought she was kidding and playing but I guess she was serious. "See? I'm here to help you I'm not like them, and anyway we need to go free the other Buttercup, but quietly because they could be around somewhere." Bunny said helping me up on my feet and got the chains off me thank god and gave me my powers yes! "Sup? I'm Brend." Brend said looking at me. "Hey, I'm Buttercup." I said looking back as he looked around and making sure they wasn't caught. "Nice to meet you." Brend said. "You to," I said. "Now, let's find a way out of here." I said as the three of us flied trying to find a way out but then I went through something that startled alarms I looked around me and saw one of them around the corner looking at me I turned around to look at Bunny and Brend. "Where is the way out!?" I said. "It's a long way!" Brend said. "Look! And there is Buttercup Z!" Bunny pointed at the girl who was in the cage as we ran to her except me they both looked at me. "Go ahead, free her I can take care of this!" I said punching my palm as they both nodded and freed Buttercup Z. "Where'd you think your going?" Breaker said with a evil smirk on his face and walked towards me I stepped back and growled. "Stay back! I'm warning you." I said as my hands glow soon as he got closer to me I punched him but he grabbed my fist and super kicked me in the gut I fell to the floor holding my stomach as he walked to me. "It's almost time." He said with a evil smirk. "Your death is almost here to-?" He was cut off by getting hit by a big hammer he was thrown to a wall unconscious whoa. "You ok?" I looked and saw Buttercup Z as she helped me up and smiled she was a teenager. "I'm fine." I said getting up. "Look, it's the way out!" Brend pointed as we ran to it but it got locked up, padlocks, codes everything we turned around and saw Mojo and his crew and Breaker which was cracking his neck and glaring at us they looked at us with evil faces. "This isn't good." I said as Bunny and Brend gulped. "I agree." Buttercup Z agreed what I said.