I Need To Use It!!!

Buttercup's P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room on my ipod Butch was looking at me smiling I looked back and smiled back as he winked at me I started blushing...agh stop blushing!

Butch P.O.V

Her smile
Her face
Her everything on her
She's so beautiful I can tell her everyday she is just one cute hottie hehe.

Buttercup P.O.V

I got up and went to the bathroom I was gonna go ahead and take a shower but someone was already in there so I knocked on the door. "Hey, who in their?" I asked.

Boomer P.O.V

I was in the bathroom playing in the tub with toys and ducky I uhhhh you know....I love playing with ducky so I stopped and heard Buttercup. "Hey, who in their?" She said.

Butch P.O.V

I have to pee! So I ran upstairs when I did I saw Buttercup seems like she needs to use the bathroom to. "Hey Buttercup, why are you standing outside the bathroom?" I asked her she looked at me.

Buttercup P.O.V

I looked at Butch. "Because someone is in their and I was gonna take a shower but I'm gonna wait for now-?" I was cut off by Brick running pushing Butch to the side as he squeezes his legs together. "I NEED TO USE IT!" Brick yelled as Butch got up. "Hey I needed to use it first!" Butch growled as Blossom and Bubbles were walking behind me. "What's going on?" Bubbles asked. "I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM BAD!" Brick yelled. "So if Brick and you three are right there...then that means BOOMER is in there!" I said. "BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Brick and Butch yelled banging on the door hard. "GET OUT OR IM GONNA KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN!" Butch yelled.

Boomer P.O.V

The door kept banging and I didn't wanna get out I love playing with my ducky

Brick P.O.V

OMFG BOOMER GTFO!

Bubbles P.O.V

I don't know what to do all this banging and arguing and the yelling it needs to stop I don't like them yelling!

Blossom P.O.V

It would been waaay better if we had our own bathrooms instead of one -_-