The Scream

Butch P.O.V

...agh...my head...agh...where am I...where...is...huh? I looked and saw someone standing in front me. "It's me bro." Brick said helping me up on my feet. "Oh thanks and I thought you was someone else." I said. "Nah." He said and looked at the others. "At least we're all okay." Bubbles said looking around. "What place is this?" Blossom asked. "It's like some cowboy." Boomer said...and just wow Boomer wow...what a dummy!

Bubbles P.O.V

As they were talking I heard a voice. "Bubbleeesssss oh Bubbleeeees." The voice...it sounded so different so I walked to it and then I turned to the left side and saw a girl holding a Boomer plushie. "Hi Bubbles." It was a girl and she looked like me so I walked up to her. "Hi, do you know how to get out of here?" I asked. "Whyyy? So you would leave your sister here?" She said giving me a evil smile. "Sister? Wait you mean Buttercup!?" I said. "Yes." She said getting up and evil smirked as I backed away but then I felt something behind me I turned around and see dark blue glowing eyes I screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Boomer P.O.V

I was fighting my brothers they always be calling me stupid I mean I know what I'm talking about! "Stop!" Blossom tried breaking us apart. "Listen to the girl!" I glared at Brick and Butch as they both looked away rolling their eyes as we heard a scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was Bubbles! "BUBBLES!" We yelled.

Ppg & Rrbजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें