Thinking Bout You & Having Those Good Time Memories

Butch P.O.V

I sat alone outside it was already night time just thinking about Buttercup...I can't do this...without her here beside me...I miss her so much.....it's been a while now and I don't see her face...her beautiful smile... her everything.....I miss her so much....I closed my eyes...and had those good memories...

No One P.O.V.

~Flashback~

Buttercup was sitting beside Butch they both looked at each other in the eyes. "Hey Buttercup guess what?" Butch said. "What?" Buttercup smiled. "Wait, what is that behind you?" Butch pointed. "What!?" Buttercup turned around quickly but didn't see nothing. "Butch there isn't nothing there I don't see i-?" Buttercup was pinned on the ground as Butch tickled her. "BUTCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Buttercup laughed. "I love tickling you!" Butch laughed and stopped and helped Buttercup up and smiled. "You make me happy." Butch said smiling. "Same as you." Buttercup smiled as Butch grabbed her hand and held it Buttercup blushed and held his hand as they both walked to the ice cream store and did alot together. "I will always be happy if you're happy." Butch said. "Hehe." Buttercup giggled as Butch licked his ice cream as some vanilla got on his nose he didn't know as Buttercup laughed. "What's so funny?" Butch chuckled. "You got some ice cream on your nose." Buttercup laughed. "Oh hahaha." Butch wiped the ice cream off his nose and chuckled. "This is so fun let's go to the rollar coaster!" Buttercup said grabbing Butch hand as they both flied to the rollar coaster then got on a ride. "THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!" Buttercup yelled. "HELL YEAH!" Butch yelled as the ride starts going up. "We're going up I hope you hold on to me cause we're gonna be going down really fast." Butch said looking at Buttercup. "You sure about that because I'm not scared of no rollar coaster this thing can't make me-?" Buttercup was cut off by the ride going down very fast.
(Like Sonic The Hedgehog XD)
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Buttercup and other people were screaming as Buttercup held on to Butch. "HEEEEELLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" Butch cheered and held Buttercup as the ride stopped as everyone got off. "That was awesome!" Butch said throwing his hands up in the air. "I feel so dizzy from being on it." Buttercup said. "I'm the only one who can take those rides, I'm not scared of nothing." Butch said. "Your lucky." Buttercup said holding her head Butch looked at her and picked her up. "Butch, I got legs you know." Buttercup said blushing. "I know Blushercup hehe." Butch chuckled and smiled. "Where are you taking me?" Buttercup asked. "It's a surprise." Butch said and took Buttercup somewhere private as a white big moon was shining and close Butch sat Buttercup down and sat beside her. "Like it?" Butch asked looking at Buttercup. "W-whoa Butch how'd you find this place?" Buttercup said looking at Butch. "Heh, long time ago I found it I was the only one here no one else, this is actually a secret I kept from everybody." Butch said looking at the moon they both stayed quite for a minute as Butch's hand slowly touched Buttercup's hand she looked down at the hands and blushed. "Buttercup?" Butch looked at her as she looked up at him. "Yes Butch?" She replied with a smile. "You still make me happy." Butch said smiling. "I know, and you still make me happy to." Buttercup smiled. "I'll always be happy if you're happy." Butch said. "Hehe." Buttercup giggled and hugged Butch as he smiled and hugged back closing his eyes then they both let go of eachother. "Hey Buttercup, guess what?" Butch said. "What?" Buttercup said as he pins her on the ground tickling her. "Tickle tickle tickle! HAHAHAHAHA!" Butch laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA BUTCH!" Buttercup laughed also as he kept tickling her. "I love when I tickle you Buttercup! You make me so excited!" Butch smiled big and kept tickling her. "HAHAHAHA!" They both laughed as Butch stopped and yawned. "You tired Buttercup?" He asked her as she stopped laughing and smiled. "Yeah." She answered. "Me to." Butch said laying on the ground and looked at Buttercup she looked back at him and layed beside him. "Well goodnight Buttercup." Butch smiled. "Goodnight Butch." Buttercup smiled back as they both closed their eyes and went to sleep.

~End Flashback~

Butch P.O.V

I will never forget about Buttercup and those good time memories...