I Thought You Was A Monster

Bubbles P.O.V

It was night well, what time is it so I checked the time it was 9:42AM so yes I layed down in my bed hugging my toy everyone else is asleep so yeah it's quite I guess I'm the only one that's awake I guess so I got up and went to use the bathroom.

Boomer P.O.V

I was shaking I was so cold I got up breathing fast I had a-a nightmare so I walked to Bubbles bed but she wasn't there...holy crap...WAS THE NIGHTMARE REAL!?!? AHH OMG I GOTTA WAKE UP THE OTHERS! So I ran to Brick and Butch to wake them up but when I did I tripped and fail on the floor then I heard the door crack open I got scared and defended myself.

Bubbles P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Boomer defending himself I was wondering why is he defending himself is he having a sleep walk or something? "B-boomer?" I said.

Boomer P.O.V

The voice was a sound of Bubbles I looked up and saw Bubbles standing over there where the door was she walked to me and got on her knees. "What's wrong?" Bubbles asked me. "I thought you was a monster, I had a nightmare a-and I thought you was a m-monster." I said shaking in fear she looked at me and hugged me. "No need to be scared I'm here with you." Bubbles said squeezing tight I smiled and hugged back.

Bubbles P.O.V

I felt arms wrapped around me he was hugging me back I smiled and blushed at the same time hehe