Gone

Blossom P.O.V

It's been two months now and Buttercup is still missing I was sad everyone else was looking at the Professor I looked up and looked at Professor to poor Professor I feel so bad.

Brick P.O.V

We watched Professor sit on the couch crying I looked over at Butch to see him with tears in his eyes he looked mad though I was gonna comfort him but he flew away he flew outside and slammed the door hard I felt very bad I wish we could find Buttercup once we find out who took her the person will pay then I saw Boomer went outside to check on Butch.

Boomer P.O.V

I flew after Butch and then I stopped and saw Butch I walked up to him trying to calm him down. "Butch, just please calm down we will find her." I said as he turned around looking at me his eyes started glowing uh oh he's in that...uhhh...thing I hate being the stupid one! Ugh! But he's in that rage again.

Butch P.O.V

I looked at Boomer with my eyes glowing. "BUTTERCUP IS GONE! OKAY!? GONE!" I yelled with tears coming down my eyes. "B-butch please calm down!" Boomer cried and walked up to me slowly and hugged me I pushed him back. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and flew away.

Boomer P.O.V

He pushed me back and told me to leave him alone...well I should leave him alone for awhile I know how he feels being here without Buttercup but...is she gone?