스물

Jungkook heard the door opened, making him immediately stood up from the bed which suprised him because it's not usual for him to behave like this. "Kookie?" He heard his hyung's sweet gentle voice called.

"Y-yes, hyung?" He raised his brows, walking closer towards the voice like what he usually do whenever yoongi calls him.

"Nothing..it's just..can I," Jimin paused, making jungkook brows crease in curiosity as he waited for jimin to finish. "....can I h-hug you?" he heard the older asked.

He could feel his cheeks heat upon hearing the older's request, biting his lip as he stood on his place frozen, eyes blinking rapidly. "W-what?" he stuttered out.

"No, nevermind, just forget what I said," he heard his hyung say, but jungkook didn't miss the sadness laced in his voice as jimin spoke. Jungkook felt like jimin was about to leave, and as if on reflex, his hand reach out to him and managed to hold a small part of jimin's shirt.

He felt the older stiffened, making him quickly take his hand back and lower his head, cheeks red as ever. "A-are you okay, hyung?" he asked, "What's the matter?" there was silence after that, making jungkook slightly regret as to why he did all those.

The silence was defeaning for jungkook's ear, because he could completely hear how fast his heart was beating, pounding against his chest so hard as if it'll burst sooner or later. Unconciously, he bit his lip, unaware of how the older's eyes followed the action.

"Fuck," he heard jimin grumbled.

"Hyu–" he didn't get to finish his words when he quickly pulled by the arm, his back hitting the hard wall, a pair of lips against his own, claiming his very first kiss.

His eyes widened, he maybe blind but completely knows that jimin had him trapped by the wall, kissing him. And to be frankly honest, instead of wanting to push the older away as to what yoongi have once told him, he was craving to do the opposite.

Jimin's lips felt so soft and tastes like mint, making jungkook loose his mind at such intense feeling forming in the pit of his stomach, his mind going crazy as he contemplates on whether to push the older or not, feeling kinda odd for even doing so because yoongi's orders were completely clear and firm.

"If someone kisses you, push them away, if they wont move then kick them where the sun doesn't shine." He remembered his big brother's words.

But as much as he tried, he couldn't bring himself to push the older away nor kick him underneath. Instead he closed his eyes and moved away from the kiss, lips pursed together, tasting the familiar mint that jimin's lips tasted.

"Shit— jungkook I'm so sorr–" he could feel jimin panic as he felt a hand cupping his face.

"Sorry.." Jungkook embarassedly apologized, making the older frown in confusion.

"Wha–"

"I w-want to kiss you back, but I d-don't know how to." He lowly confessed, head hang low out of embarassment, cheeks red as ever. Jungkook later on realized what he had just said which kinda made him much more nervous than ever, and was about to take back his words when he once again felt those soft lips brushing against his.

He froze and it didn't go unnoticed by Jimin, earning a chuckle from the latter. "I really do want to kiss you too, kookie-ah." The older confessed, a small smile on his lips as he held the younger by his shoulders, feeling him tense at the contact. "– but if it makes you uncomfortable then I'll resist the urge." he added.

Jungkook looked away, cheeks flushed as he spoke, "It's...it's just that i think I m-might be bad at it.." he admitted.

Jimin just stared at the younger blankly, searching for signs in the latter's face that he was aware of whatever is coming from his mouth. Jungkook had his brows slightly furrowed and his mouth a little bit ajar, still Jimin find him oddly attractive. He shook his head away from his trance and felt that jungkook has been gently tugging on jimin's shirt, realizing what the younger wants, making him chuckle and gently shook his head.

"Just don't hold back, kookie and let your lips guide you." He said to which the younger responded with a slight nod.

"You read–" he didn't get to finish his words when the younger yanked him closer and planted his lips against his. Jimin wanted to laugh at how eager the younger wanted to kiss him, but jungkook's lips were just so addicting that he couldn't make himself move and do so.

The kiss was messy at first with jungkook still awkward, trying to find his pace. Jimin snaked his arms down onto the younger's both hands, guiding it up and rested it on his nape. Jungkook was still stiff, probably still getting used to everything– it's still his first kiss after all.

When jungkook finally settled and got the hang of it, jimin bit his lower lip, earning a yelp from him. The older took this moment to slip on his tongue to which the younger choked. Jimin moved away from the kiss and stared at the younger with worried eyes, "Are you okay, kookie-ah?" He asked in utter concern.

"S-sorry, hyung..." Jungkook apologized, lowering his head.

Jimin smiled upon seeing the younger's flushed cheeks, reaching a hand to tip his chin and placed a soft peck on the youngers lips. "Don't be."

"B-but–"

"Shh, it was perfect." Jimin shushed him, resting his forehead against the younger as he held a finger against his lips.

Sure the kiss was a bit messy, but it was all what jimin had long been waiting for. And for the first time in his life, he had finally kissed someone that wasn't lustfull nor agressive, not for pleasure but purely out of love. "How about we just cuddle and listen to music?" Jimin suggested, earning a small nod from jungkook as he grinned from ear to ear, showing the older his adorable bunny smile.

Jimin didn't even hesitate in pulling the younger and carrying him towards the bed. To say jungkook was surprised, but he kinda liked it though, smiling as he wrapped his arms on jimin's nape, his head resting against the older's chest, hearing the fast beating of his heart.

They lay on the bed, jimin securely wrapped his arms on the younger like he might escape or fall, his free hand playing with jungkook's hair as the latter hummed and sang along to the songs playing on the jimin's phone.

Jimin never really expected for this day to come, he never imagined the one and only Jeon Jungkook to ask for a kiss and much better, return his kisses back. But as much how happe he is, he couldn't bring himself to completely enjoy the moment, because he knew for a fact that this moment wouldn't last forever, and that thought just saddens him because he badly want to stay like this until the end of time.

He wanted to be happy in the arms of the love of his life, not just anybody but precisely Jeon Jungkook, his precious kookie. He wanted to hold him and shower him with love, he wants to be with the younger for as long as he still breathes.

"Jungkook-ah," he called,

The younger stopped from humming and turned his head to the voice, feeling the older's hot breath fanning his face. "Y-yes hyung?"

"I love you," Jimin confessed, feeling jungkook tense, his eyes gone wide as he let the words sink in his mind.

Jungkook felt genuine happiness, he felt relieved that he wasn't the only one feeling it, that he wasn't the only one who fell. He felt happy because those were the words he has long been waiting for, those precious words that sounds so majestic in his ears.

But instead of smiling, jungkook found himself frowning as he looks away. Jimin's eyes widened, afraid that the younger might reject him, but it soon vanish in the depths of his thoughts when a tear fell from the younger's eyes, making him panic.

"Kooki–"

"I love you too, hyung..." Jungkook confessed, "–but why does it feel like you're saying goodbye?"