"How can I argue with you when you say things like that?"

"I am not perfect, Sara. There might come a time that I would be the one to hurt you, and I hope you will still find it in you to love me."

Sara doubted that. After everything they have been through, she doubts that there is anything Nyssa could do to hurt her that would make her stop loving Nyssa. Whatever worst thing it is she might do to hurt her, she knew the only reason for it was because she hurt her first. Therefore, she can't imagine hating Nyssa for reacting to the pain she could have caused.

They left the depressing topic alone, and both had vowed to themselves that they will give all the love they could give and accept whatever the other could offer. It was not a conversation that could easily be wiped off their minds. It left their souls bare and vulnerable for the other to see, making their connection and love for each other deeper.

There are times when they are off to different cities, towns, villages, and countries on a mission, after they have accomplished what they had to do, they would wander off to explore and experience the different places. Each place they go to, they would find something even the simplest of things and make it special and memorable. They would dine at the city's finest restaurants or at some homely local joint or some street vendors at the market. The elegance and delicacy of it all was not the standard of how grand their experiences were, it was the enjoyment and intimacy of them all.

"Where are we going?" Nyssa asked as Sara dragged her heels off through what seemed to be a park.

There were barely any people there making the place quite serene. The went up and over a small hill and found themselves by the foot of a pond. The view was entrancing. The still waters of the pond reflected the glimmering lights of the stars and beautifully lit face of the moon. That was one of their favorite kinds of places. Places that embodies the simplicity and enticing beauty of nature. It's open and public, yet significantly intimate. They could just sit by the pond in each other's arms and take in the bountiful glory their surroundings possess.

A few feet from the edge of the water, Nyssa spotted a blanket with a basket and a bottle of wine. She smiled, thinking of how much thought and preparation Sara did for this. It was simple but with all the things they do, they barely have much time in their hands to think of such things. Most of their romantic adventures were on a whim to go out see the town and be together, but something that takes even quite a bit of planning like this, they seldom do.

"What's all this?"

"It's a romantic picnic under the moonlit skies with your beloved girlfriend."

"I got that part, but what for? And don't you go 'why can't you just do something like this' speech on me. I may come off as the more romantic one here, and it may not seem like it, but you're more sentimental."

"Fine. It's our anniversary."

"I didn't know we do that or that we have one, after all the..."

"Rollercoaster of our relationship?"

"Yes. Why today?"

"You don't know what day it is do you?"

"The specificity of days blend and blur with me."

"But you remember my birthday."

"Yet, I tend to forget mine."

"Guess what happened to us on this day?"

"You're really gonna make me do this?"

"Definitely."

"Can't we at least have a glass of wine first?"