Chapter 22 - Something

<Angie POV>

(Dream POV)

I was falling, continuously. There was no end. I saw Ringo reach out to me I tried to grab his hand but he got further and further away from me.

"Ringo!" I cried.

My voice echoed.

( end of dream POV)

I jolted awake sweating buckets.

I felt cold, I was usually warm with Ringo or George's arms around me protectively.

I got up and opened my door and walked across the hall to Ringo and George's room. I opened the door and closed it behind me and got in George's bed.

"Bad dream Ang?" He mumbles.

"Mmmhmm." I say like a little kid.

He stretches his arms out and I snuggle into his chest.

"G'night Ang." George yawns.

"G'night daddy." I say falling asleep.

~ 9 hours later ~

I wake up, the sun shining directly in my eyes. I look at the clock, 3 o'clock!!!

George wasn't by side and Ringo wasn't in his bed.

I got up and stretched a bit and got out of bed. I walk out of their room and into mine and I got dressed.

I walked out of the room and bumped into someone.

"Oh Ang, yer awake."

"Oh 'ello daddy!" I smile.

"I wanted to let ye know that Dawson's birthday is today and he can't come." He said.

I sighed, I wanted to confront Dawson about yesterday. I guess it'll never pop up.

"Oh ok. Um my birthday is in 4 days ya know." I smiled.

"I know." George wiggled his eyebrows.

"So what are we doin' today?" I ask.

"Movin' on over to the states!" He exclaimed.

"Wait... WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" He said with a concerned tone.

"I - uh Dawson?" I stutter.

"He's comin' with us. Somethin' like yesterday better not 'appen again." He sternly said.

"I know."

"Come 'Ed ye need to pack."

~ day later ~

I was sitting in my seat on the plane, next to Dawson. John and Ringo sat in front of us, watching us like hawks.

"I'm sorry 'bout them." I whisper to Dawson.

"It's alright."

"Happy late birthday." I say.

"Thanks. Isn't yer birthday in like 3 days too or somethin'?" Dawson smiled.

"Yeah." I giggle.

"The lads have somethin' up their sleeves, I know." I say.

"Yeah."

We both look at John and Ringo staring at us point blank.

We look back at each other and laugh our heads off.

"What?" John smiled.

"Nothin'. Don't worry 'bout it papa." I say in between my fits of laughter.

"Come 'Ed, what is it?" Ringo says hiding a smile.

"I said it was nothin'. We just started laughin'." I said.

"She's right." Dawson said.

"Oh I don't know who go believe." Ringo returned back to his book.

"Oh we're gonna start filmin' our first movie soon. We have to name our new album to go with the movie." Paul said from behind us.

I turn around and look over my seat.

"Yer first movie!? That's gear!" I chirp.

"Oh yeah." George says.

"Sit back down Angie, they're servin' breakie in a bit, Princess." John said.

"Why does John call ye Princess?" Dawson whispered to me.

I give a brief look at John and look back.

" 'cause when they adopted me John called me a cute little princess and I told him I wasn't but the nick name princess stuck." I smile.

"Nice." Dawson pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose.

"I still think yer a princess even though ye deny it." John said scaring the living crap out of me.

I jumped.

"Papa! Ye scared me!" I say.

"Oh sorry. Just sayin'." He said.

The flight attendant came by and gave us our trays that had our breakfast on it. And set down orange juice.

It contained pancakes, eggs, syrup, and two sausages.

I ripped off the plastic and inhaled the whole plate in under 2 minutes.

"Is there seconds allowed?" I ask.

"Yeah! Uh flight attendant lady! Me and the little one want seconds!" George said.

I laughed.

"Ye can really eat!" Dawson said gaping at me.

"Long story short, ye should've seen out refrigerator and pantry at home. It's always three times as stocked 'cause Daddy, Papa, Da da, Dad, and I." I say.

"It's hard work to keep up with ye two carnivores." Ringo snorts.

" 'ey! At least say it in a polite tone!" George cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god I'm so sorry it's crappy, I know it's crappy. I have school and my brain is malfunctioning right now in the creative quadrant!

If you guys have any questions or just want to talk just inbox me.

JLLR ( John Lennon's Last Resort) will be updated by Thursday if not Friday. Sorry it's taking me so long to update it as I said before my creative quadrant is under 'construction' right now.

Ok I'm really excited I'm getting my record player but I have no albums to go with it! :( I have to wait 'til thanksgiving because I always go to Rasputin music in Berkeley so I'll get my two favorite vinyls there.

And thanks for all of your votes, reads, and comments! Keep commenting! I love to read them!

Some questions:

1) Where do you think Angie and Dawson's relationship will go?

2) Which one of the boys do you think distrusts Dawson the most? Dislikes him the most?

3) What do you think the boys are going to do for Angie's 12th birthday in 4 days?

Follow me on Instagram

@iliveinjohnlennonsbeard

I love you my little blackbirdies!

🐦💕

- C