Chapter 14 - Across the Universe

< Angie POV>

We get our carry on bags and we get out of the plane. The screams of girls were so loud that I thought my ears would start to bleed.

"They're so loud!" I cry.

"I know!!" George yells.

One of the fans break free of the barricade and jumps on top of me.

"AHHH! Ringo!!" I scream.

"They don't love ye!" The girl maliciously growls.

Ringo rips her off of me and shoved her to the police. He picked me up and cradled me. I shook with anxiety. This was too much.

"It's ok. They won't hurt ye anymore." Ringo cooes. John, Paul, George, Ringo and I run into the conference hall.

"Ok this conference is only gonna be an hour then we'll go to the hotel to get ready for the first concert here in Mullingar." Ringo explained.

"It'll be over before ye know it." John reassured me.

" I hope so." I sighed.

They all say in four chairs with a table in from of them with microphones. I sat on the side, but within their sight.

"So Ringo, rumor has it that ye have a daughter? Is it true?" A reporter asks.

Ringo hesitates for a moment and then answers.

"She's not my blood daughter. We all adopted her. But I was the one who signed the legal guardian paper. So she possibly could call me dad." Ringo shrugs.

Ringo looks at me and winks. All the cameras flash at me, taking random photos. I cover my face from the blinding light.

"HEY!" John yells to get their attention.

The cameras direct towards John and he makes a funny face. I mouth 'thank you' to him and he nods.

~ An Hour Later~

"Ye saved me bum John." I hug him.

"No problem Princess. They were botherin' ya."

"Let's go to the hotel and get ready. We have less than 3 hours." Ringo announces.

We all get into the car.

"Who are ye gonna stay with Annie?" Paul asks batting his eyelashes.

"Here, I'll make a deal. I'll stay with each of ye every other day. So tonight I'm bunkin' with Ringo and George!" I exclaim.

John begins to fake cry.

"Me Princess doesn't love me any more!" He fake sobbed.

"I do love ye guys! But I'm only bein' fair! Right Rings?" I ask Ringo.

"Angie'a right. BUT SHE LOVES ME MORE!!!" He picks me up and spins me around.

"Ringoooo!!" I giggle.

He puts me down and Im all dizzy.

I fall into George's arms.

"Whoa whoa there. Are ye hungry?" George asks randomly.

"YES!" I squeal.

"This is why she loves me MORE! We both have the same appetite!" George boasts.

"Georgie! I love ye al the same!" I cry.

I struggle out of his hold and go to Paul.

"Are ye gonna tease me 'bout it too?" I joke with him.

He chuckles.

"No but ye give me a lotta song ideas." He laughs.

I kiss his cheek.

"Hey!" Ringo, George, and John say in unison.

"What? He's the only one thats not teasin' me 'bout it." I shrug.