//Soooooong fic!//Len×Kaito//

//Song: Hide & Seek Envy
//Sung by: Hatsune Miku
//cover by: Jubyphonic

Easily playing, Never bat an eye

Young Len Kagamine sit in his room playing with a stuffed doll with blue hair, he overhears his mother talking on the phone in the bathroom. "Of course I will, see you at 10, and I'll make sure to wear that dress you like ~" Len peaks out the door to see his father down the hall, in the living room. Reading his paper as if nothing is wrong when clearly he can hear his wife sweet talking to another man.

Weeping and posing, another perfect alibi

The wife lies her was out of her husbands very few questions.

Everyday lonely, I'd rather play a game like a slow running stream of honey I crave.

Len pulls his knees up to his chest and closes his eyes, tired, not in the physical since, but mentally. "Maybe we can play, tomorrow?" Then falls asleep.

Looking at you now , yes and even you

The next day his parents are arguing about him. He wonders
"Was I unneeded? Was I just in the way to?" Call me a phantom, never meant to be... Could it be more fun to party and scream?

Len sneaks out of his window, its not high up at all, maybe only four feet from the ground. An sneaks off to the park with his doll in hand. Once Len gets there, he sits in the tunnel while hugging his doll closely. "Um, hi! Who are you?" The blonde looks over and yelps when he sees a boy around his age ,8, with blue hair and dark blue eyes squatting at the right end of tunnel. "Hello? You alright there?" Len composes his self and sits up. "H-hello. Erm... I'm, Len." The bluenett smiles a bright cheeky smile. "What a cool name! I'm Kaito!" Kaito places himself beside Len and looks at his doll. "Oh? You like it? My grandpa Gakupo made it for me when I was little. You know, it sorta looks like you- " Kaito cuts him off by placing a small puppy love kiss on his cheek. "Its getting dark outside and I gotta go home. But I'll see you here tomorrow, right?" Len nods in response and blushes. "Great! See you later, Len!" Kaito runs off, outa sight.

Now, my oh! my oh! Walk your way to me!
Clap your hands were traveling to the beat!
Why? Oh why? Oh, hurry up and leave! And again I've come to see..... I've been a very bad girl...

Len realises it late and runs home and enters back through the window. His parents didn't even notice he was gone...
That night he dreams of a happy family, even kaitos there. His parents love him.
But alas, his parents pointless arguing knocks him out of his blissful sleep.

Dreaming in color burned it in my mind, but then I wake up, with black as raven hands alive. While I was chosen to burn inside...Couldn't be more fun to whistle and sing....

Latter in the day Len runs back to the park with his doll in his green shorts pocket.
"Ne? Kaito you th-" As he was walking around looking for his friend. He, regretfully, finds him.

Crawling Crawling out tonight and see!
Everyone up scrambling to the beat!
Easy Easy... envy all you need.
Dancing on without a clue...She's been a very blind girl...

Kaito was at the park holding his fathers hand laughing away, walking around the park. A pit of emotions formed in his stomach. Jealousy, Anger, Sadness, and most of all, envy.

Len dropped his doll and ran, he ran and ran as far and as fast as he could. He felt like shit. He should be happy for his friend, instead he's just running away from him. Kaito happened to notice him before Len ran and asked his father to let him go but it was getting late.

Do da da~

Len gets on a subway and pulls out a picture of him, his mother and father at the beach. They were happy then...

Do do da da da~

He gets off the train at the ocean. Its late and the waters cold, he walks into the water until he can no longer touch the ground and sinks into the water, with lifeless eyes he let himself be pulled under.

Counting 123 and 4 you better run and hide!

He falls into a dream where he's playing with his parents like they care about him. This is what he's whished for.

Hiru-kun Haru-chan! Two that I find!
Three and just don't be it barely breathing out a sigh.
You caught me before I, could try...

Len finds his self somewhere dark, to his right are his parents calling to him with smiles on their faces.

Now, my oh! my oh! Walk your way to me!
Clap your hands were traveling to the beat!
I'm shivering slowly raise a foot to leave all alone say bye bye...

Some one catches him before he can go to them!?

Find me! Find me love I'm on my knees!

Len wakes up in a hospital bed with his parents above him crying telling him to wake up. His mother gasps when they he he dose. "Len!" They say in unision and hug him tight. "We thought we had lost you!"

Reach a hand but pricks me until I bleed.
Oh Fine? Oh fine? Sewn eyes broke to see!
We'll again come play the game!

Len looks out the door to see kaito with len's doll in his hand. Kaito smiles at at Len. The blondes eyes swell with tears and cries onto his parents shoulder...

Tomorrow no one has to know...

Maybe now, things will be better.

//This is a big freaking update! Hope you like it! This is the first time I've made a song fic so I hope this went well! Now I shall go back to listing to the I Heart Radio Awards and watch Dragon ball Z~ //