~Scardy Cat~

(So I though, what if Sam was emotional and sweet and got this..)

Peter was pacing the ceiling, trying to think of the perfect date to bring Sam on tonight. "Its no use! I'm completely put of ideas!" He falls onto the couch below. "Webs I'm home!" 'Well shit...' Peter thought to himself. "Also I've brought home something I think you might like!" Spidey turns around to look at his boyfriend. "Oh really? What is it?" Sam smirks. "You'll see." Spidey huffs and slouches on the arm rest, continuing his thoughts from before. "Is something bothering you Pete? You seem a bit off today." The web slinger groans and tugs at a few tuffs of his hair. "Just, well" 'might as well tell him' " I was trying to plan a perfect... outing for us tonight. But I'm fresh out of ideas. I'm a horrible boyfriend..." Sam chuckles and sits on the couch beside him. "Just being here with you is fine with me." Nova looks down at parker with a loving smile. "Moon boy, that was the sappiest thing I've ever heard you say" Sam stands up, all sempathy lost. "Hey! I was just trying to be nice! But I guess you wouldn't know how to Webs!" Nova sticks his tung out for empathise. "Reeaaaal mature bucket head." The room grows silent as the two hero's stare at each other for a good ten minutes.
"Pfffft!" When the boys couldn't stand it anymore they broke into a fit of laughter, Peter almost falling off the couch. "A-anyways Parker. Just pick a movie, imma get the surprise." Peter obeyed and searched through Netflix while Nova searched through the bags of goodies "Oh, and none of your nerdy shows today!" Spidey agrees and chooses the horror section. "How abooooout, Saw?" A small gasp can be heard from the kitchen. "...Sure Pete." Sam walks back in and sits beside Parker. "Here you go Webs, one cake pop, special made!' Sam hands Peter a cake pop in the shape of his Spidey mask, surprisingly detailed for such a simplistic mask. "Did... did you make this Sam?" He has his suspensions since Sam is very artistic. Nova blushes and looks off to the side. "So what if I did. Do you like it?" Spidey puts a hand on his shoulder. "Yes I do. Thank you." He kisses Sam's cheek then starts the movie, Sam cuddling up to Pete for safety.

{Time skip!~}

"Eeeep!" Sam berries his head in the crook of Parkers neck, the movie didn't really bother peter, but it was really getting to the little space boy. "Sam, if you want me to turn it off I will" Sam looks up at Parker with a determined look. "No!...no, I can handle it."

BAM!

Another scare, and more whimpers heard from Nova. "Shhh, Sammy, its okay. Its just a movie. Don't worry." Peter pauses the movie and softly pets Sam's head, trying to comfort him. "Sam?" Pete props Sam's head up so he's looking at him. To his surprise... Sam was crying. "S-sam!? I'm so so sorry, I should have never played that movie!" Parker sets nova in his lap and rubs soothing circles on the boys back. "No Pete, i-its okay. I'm a hero, I should be able to handle this petty movie. B-but I though about you dieing and I-" Sam breaks down into another fit of tears. "Sammy, I'm never going anywhere, you hear me?" Peter kisses the top of Novas head and pets him. Just Saying that goes against Peter's Never say 'You'll never defeat me' or never say 'I think we got him!' policie But now seemed to be the appropriate time, plus Parker didn't intend to leave the tiny hero. "Y-you promise?" Peter smiles. "Yes, bucket head" Nova smiles and snuggles closer to peter.
And with that the two slowly drifted off to sleep, enjoying this rare moment of peace.