please senpai, dont notice me right now!

((Sorry who I affend with my horribal typing of Jacks acsent ..... I try... Whelp!))
Bit of a preview
"Mark, no..."
"Awww but come on! I'm sure the fans will love it!"
The Irish youtuber thought for a moment. "Only if you do it to." Mark seemed to love the idea and beamed with delight. "Sure!"

(Earlier that day)

"Seán? Have you seen the guys?" Mark walked out of the bathroom after getting ready to record a new skit with Ryan and Matt. Seán happened to be visiting this month and the guys thought it'd be perfect to bring jack along into it. "They said they'd be back soon, they got a surprise for us." Jack stood at the table cleaning the breakfast Ryan had made earlier that day. "Wonder what it could be?" Chica trots through the kitchen and licks up a scrap on the floor. Jack giggles. "Silly pup, oh, Mark, by the way-" Jack walks over and kisses his boyfriend on the cheek. "Love you!~" Mark holds the Irishman close and smiles. "You goof."
"Were Baaaaaaaack,!" Matt almost shouted in a sing song voice. "Ohhhh! What'd ya get what'd ya get!" Jack runs over and grabs the bags from Ryan and Matt. "well so much for a surprise." Ryan rolled his eyes as Seán and Mark went through the contents of the bag. "Guys, what.... is this?" Mark holds up a Japanese school girl uniform. "Oh, that my friend is for Jacks role." "WHAT! wait wait wait wait wait! I AM NOT! Wearing that!" Mark dubbles over on the floor laughing and the guys try to politely hold back the laughs. "C-come on babe it will b-be great! Hehehe!!" "Maaaaaaark, its not fockin funny!" Mark gives him the puppy dog eyes.
"Mark, no...."
"Awwww but think about the faaaaaans!" Jack huffs. "That's excatly what I'm worried about. . . . Fine. Only if you cosplay to." Mark seemed to love the idea and beamed with delight. "Sure!"

(Time skip by septiceye narwhals.)

"This looks absolutely ridiculous. I Look absolutely ridiculous..." Ryan and matt sigh. "We can't start filming unless you come out Jack." Ryan states. Mark smiles "Please, jack there's no backsies! You have to! I even dressed like a Japanese school boy for you." a few sounds of shuffling and the unlocking of a door reveals a flustered Seán. An 'Oh' followed by a gasps was all that was heard. "Y-you guys hate it, don't you..." Jack fiddles with the folds of his skirt. "Jack..." Mark grabs jacks sides and pulls him in for a heart felt kiss then pulls away leaving everyone speechless. "He looks kinda like a shota" ((shota Is a girl like anime boy...right? •-•)) Matt looks over at Ryan wondering how he know this. "Ehhum anyaaay we should probably start shooting now if that's okay with everyone." Jack and Mark snap out of there dazed state and begin recording. 'Yandere simulator in real life!'