Our Memories - Chapter 22

Back! Sorry for the late update! I was a bit lazy 🤓 hehe anyway I hope you like it and please VOTE AND COMMENT! I love you all!!!!! I'll update as soon as possible!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please comment!

He didn't look that happy so I decided to push him forward..I took him in..dad had already gone to work..I quickly ran upstair and dressed up

" breakfast? " he ask as I walk back down..

" yeah let's go.." I smile as I pull him out.. We drove of in his car...as we got to the mall Jimin start ordering his food...

" caramel macchiato please..." I smile..

" you're not eating? " he ask..

" already had breakfast with Jungkook.." I smile..

" what? Oh...don't remind me of that guy.." Jimin grimace...after eating we went shopping for some matching items..

" movie? " he ask...I nod...we watched the movie...I fell asleep as we watch the movie because it was a bit boring...

" where are we..? " I groggily sat up rubbing my eyes...

" my girlfriend fell asleep on our date.." He clap a few times..

" bianhae..." I smile and that was when I notice the theater is empty..

" kaja.." I pull him..he peck my lip and quickly walk away..

" yah! " I ran after him...

" oppa...I need to use the bathroom.." I pout...he laughed..

" go ahead I'll wait for you.." He said sitting down...I ran to the bathroom and peed..I wash my hand and walk back out..that guy look familiar? Is it Jungkook? Why is he carrying a bunch of shopping bag in front of the girl bathroom..maybe it's not him...need to make sure..

" Jungkook? " I called..the guy didn't turn but quickly walk away...

" yah! " I pull his arm and he slowly turn to me...he didn't dare make eye contact with me shifting from side to side...

" what?! " he snap...

" just saying hi to a friend of mine...is that wrong? " I smirk..

" tsk...I'm your friend? Go away.." He glare...

" anyway...why are you carrying those bags? You don't seem to be the type to-"

" go away...go...I don't want to see you " he push me..

" why so mean and strange? Oh....! You came with a girl didn't you? Are you guys on a date? Who is she? You found a girlfriend? " I nudge him grinning...

" no- just leave alrea-"

" oppa! I'm done! " a girl voice called..I turn to find Sojin...not our classmate but the girl in the class next to our class...

" I was right! " I grin...

" who are you? Oh aren't you the girl who date Jimin? " she said wrapping he arm around Jungkook arm...

" yeah...good luck with Jungkook..." I smile...

" ani! We're not dating! " he groan...

" what do you mean oppa? We are dating! " she pout...

" we accidentally met here and you drag me with you! " he snap..

" oh...anyway since you're with me now we are dating! " she grin...