Chapter 2 - Twitter DMs

The next day, Patrick came to Dawson and Brayan's house where we all were, and he talked to us for a while about the tour.

"So are you guys excited about going on a tour now instead of having some gigs every week?" He asked us, and we all semi-nodded.

"Why are you guys hesitant?" He wondered, even though he knew why. He was trying to act innocent.

"We aren't the greatest of friends with 5 Seconds of Summer," Jonah admitted to Patrick, but Patrick already knew that.

"Oh, okay," Patrick nodded as if he hadn't known that, "well, maybe you could make four new friends this tour, maybe even more friends than that. Just please get along with them."

"We'll try," Brayan sighed.

"Do you really not like them that much?" Patrick wondered, in shock. I knew he was faking a little.

"They're not our favorites," Dawson said quietly, "and plus, they seem like rude, famous, stuck-up assholes. All four of them." (A/N: it's really hard to write this about 5sos omg.....)

"Well, maybe if you get to know them a little better, you'll get along better. If you really don't want to do the tour, I could talk to their manager and say the deal's off-" Patrick stopped as I began to talk.

"No, no.. We'll do the tour. Don't worry, we'll be fine," I assured him, "we're not five-year-olds. We can handle this. We really want to go on a tour, right guys?"

"Yeah, I guess," They all sighed.

"Then we can deal with whatever bullshit they give us, okay?"

"Yes," they agreed, "we can."

"Good," I smiled. I still didn't want to go on the tour with them, but I didn't want to look like a loser for not going in a tour with them because we don't like them. If we don't get along while on tour, we can go our separate ways, hopefully.

------

Later that day when I was at home, I was on Twitter and decided that I would follow the 5 Seconds of Summer boys now, just so I could see what they were tweeting about the tour. Maybe they'd have some information about it tweeted out. I could DM one of the boys from 5-s-o-s about the dates, then tell the rest of the band.

Soon after following the boys, Michael followed me back, then Calum, then Ashton. Luke hadn't yet, but the band account followed me a few minutes later. I decided to send Michael a message to ask about the tour dates.

"Hi Michael, I was wandering if you could send me a list of the tour dates for the tour, since we'll be going on the tour with you and your band:)" I sent, trying to be nicer to him than usual.

"First of all, it's wondering, not wandering. Anyways, let me get the list and send you it" I got the text back from him less than a minute after I sent my text.

"OK, thanks for correcting me" I texted, not wanting to sound rude.

"I have a feeling I'll be doing that a lot soon" he told me.

"But here's the list:" he attached a long list of dates and venues and cities.

I was slightly offended by his first text. That was rude. I just let it go and said back, "OK thanks for the list!"

"You're welcome. And why are you being so nice? are you trying to be a kiss-ass?"

"No. I just want to be nice, since we'll be touring with each other soon. Hopefully we'll be able to get along."

"Maybe, yeah. If we try hard enough. Ttyl, I guess.."

"Bye"

After I finished texting him, I realized exactly how rude he'd been to me. Why was he like that? I guess that's why the whole band doesn't like them. They just seem stuck-up. They're going on their first headlining tour, and they think they're the most important thing in the world. I hate it. They think they're way better than anyone else.

"Charles!" I yelled to my brother, using his full name, unlike what I usually called him.

"What?" He answered, and I could tell he was walking towards my room from him.

"Do you want me to write down the tour dates, cities, and venues for you?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. How'd you get them?" He wondered.

"I texted Michael, you know, from 5-s-o-s," I told him, and he nodded.

"Do you have his number or something?"

"No, I DMed him over Twitter. I actually followed them in case they tweeted any information about the tour that we weren't told."

"I guess that makes sense too. I should follow them again," he shrugged, "do you want to follow them with the band account too?"

"Sure," I nodded, "it would be sort of obvious that two bands touring together should follow each other on Twitter."

"Yeah. Do you want to get in the band account or me?" He questioned, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

"I can, but make sure to follow them on your personal account," I reminded him.

"I will," he assured me, walking out of the room while staring at his phone.

~

I apologize, but these first few chapters may be shorter than the others.. Also, it feels so weird typing "5-s-o-s" and saying rude things about the boys. It's not normal to me!! I don't like it, but for the story, I'll write it. Love you guys:)

-Lizzie xx